The Student Room Group

Imperial College A100 applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Just got a confirmation from Imperial for my interview on 14th January 2015! I'm an international applicant and if anyone is interest in my stats, they're below :smile:

Spoiler

Interview on Jan 27th at 4.30! Wooo! When I clicked on all other Jan dates they were all full up :frown: (no times available)

Good news is that I am not on Holiday during my Interview!

CANT WAIT!

>2/3 people with interviews at imperial get offers. I hope im in the top 2/3!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 202
Interview booked January 13th :biggrin: cant wait !
Interview 3rd Feb.

They don't discriminate if you have a later interview date, right?
//
//
Original post by santabanta554
Interview 3rd Feb.

They don't discriminate if you have a later interview date, right?

Congrats on actually getting the Imperial interview! So happy for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ishysmile
yep same, that was the last email i received!

Yup :frown:
What were ur stats, if u dont mind me asking?
Someone got an interview with 4.6 in S1 and 5.1 in S2, so the absolute cut off is definitely below (or equal to) that.

Maybe they got amazing GCSE's or completed A levels...? Cuz i got 4.6 5.4 3A and i havnt been called for interview so there must be another factor at play here
Does anybody know how long it takes imperial to make a decision after the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by evazilber57
Congrats on actually getting the Imperial interview! So happy for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! You are a very kind person :smile: I wish all the best for Oxford and all your other interviews!
Does anybody know how long it takes imperial to make a decision after the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the video they sent us, it said 2 weeks or 3 working days I believe.
Original post by Master219
Maybe they got amazing GCSE's or completed A levels...? Cuz i got 4.6 5.4 3A and i havnt been called for interview so there must be another factor at play here

Well yeah other factors such as GCSE and A levels definitely will play a role - all i'm saying is that the BMAT cut off can't be above 4.6 in S1 and 5.1 in S2 since they don't invite people to interview with below cut off BMAT scores
Thank you so much! You are a very kind person :smile: I wish all the best for Oxford and all your other interviews!

Oh, thank you :smile: *blushes intensely* lots of luck to you as well :smile:

And thanks for the Imperial info, I must have missed it :/ I wonder how they are able to make decisions before having interviewed everybody now that interviews are not in order of strength of application though .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, thank you :smile: *blushes intensely* lots of luck to you as well :smile:

And thanks for the Imperial info, I must have missed it :/ I wonder how they are able to make decisions before having interviewed everybody now that interviews are not in order of strength of application though .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea ikr it doesn't make sense? Maybe the video is outdated.... I hope they have a system haha because I was late in booking interviews and got 3rd of Feb
Well yeah other factors such as GCSE and A levels definitely will play a role - all i'm saying is that the BMAT cut off can't be above 4.6 in S1 and 5.1 in S2 since they don't invite people to interview with below cut off BMAT scores

Oh yh sorry lol, i think i read ur comment wrong :redface:
And I know of people that have got 4.6 4.6 and got an interview as well, so i think 4.6 for S2 may also be the cut off...
Hey guys I thought it would be interesting to point out that there were 230 interview slots from Dec to March.

Also, that video they gave us is outdated - it is the exact same as last year's one.
Hey guys I thought it would be interesting to point out that there were 230 interview slots from Dec to March.

Also, that video they gave us is outdated - it is the exact same as last year's one.

So that means they're sending out the interviews in batches? and they've sent out the first batch of i'm guessing 3?
So that means they're sending out the interviews in batches? and they've sent out the first batch of i'm guessing 3?

Maybe. They may have invited bands 1 and 2 or something. I have another theory: the interview times from which we were able to select ran from 1:45pm to 4:30pm. So maybe the next batch get the options at these same dates but maybe in the morning?
Maybe. They may have invited bands 1 and 2 or something. I have another theory: the interview times from which we were able to select ran from 1:45pm to 4:30pm. So maybe the next batch get the options at these same dates but maybe in the morning?

Ah right so they've only give out afternoon interview sessions, yeah i guess that would make sense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending