The Student Room Group

Dating preferences

If you had to choose between dating a Latina/Middle Eastern girl or a European/pale girl who would you go for?

discuss

Scroll to see replies

None Whatsoever
I'd go for the purple one

#hipser
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
None Whatsoever

Why not?
Reply 4
Original post by R Dragon
I'd go for the purple one

#hipser

Very funny!
Latin girls oh lawd yes
Cute Indian girls erryday aussi
Depends what they both look like. Race is irrelevant.
Reply 7
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Latin girls oh lawd yes
Cute Indian girls erryday aussi

What's so special about latin girls?
Ingenious, you've made a thread where your responses make you either a racist or so cosmopolitan your OKCupid profile username's Pan's Labyrinth
Latin/middle eastern. They're infinitely more beautiful than the girls in this country who don't have the tiniest pride in their appearance. Just today I saw more than a handful of girls on the train going to uni/work without make up on. My God I'm amazed they had enough confidence to step out of the house looking like that.

Anyway latin/middle eastern girls can cook too. White girls in this country can barely make beans on toast.
Original post by Cormac Easton
Latin/middle eastern. They're infinitely more beautiful than the girls in this country who don't have the tiniest pride in their appearance. Just today I saw more than a handful of girls on the train going to uni/work without make up on. My God I'm amazed they had enough confidence to step out of the house looking like that.

Anyway latin/middle eastern girls can cook too. White girls in this country can barely make beans on toast.

Why should girls wear make up if they don't want to?
Original post by queen-bee
What's so special about latin girls?

anything I say will make me look like a shallow misogynist in this day and age when once again it is a 'preference' in my hyper-idealised teenage boy's dream

Indian girls have also been a fetish dare I say, for a long time, and now have a soft spot in my heart due to le ex…

IRL I'm mostly looking for someone to beat my 3 hour record of completing Cortex Strikes Back and listen to my singing in the shower into a Dictaphone
Reply 12
Ingenious, you've made a thread where your responses make you either a racist or so cosmopolitan your OKCupid profile username's Pan's Labyrinth

Hah,I'm not a racist,I just want to know why Latina girls are commonly considered to be the most attractive from what I've heard anyway.
Which one's rich?
(edited 9 years ago)
IRL I'm mostly looking for someone to beat my 3 hour record of completing Cortex Strikes Back and listen to my singing in the shower into a Dictaphone

I was reading this and I honestly didn't know where it was going! :biggrin:
Original post by Cormac Easton

This, HAHAHAHA. Dem Latinas tho.
Reply 16
Original post by Enoxial
Which one rich?

The Middle Eastern ones Ofcourse :wink:
Reply 17
Assuming they were otherwise identical then I suppose the European one.
Reply 18
Original post by Balloon Baboon
I was reading this and I honestly didn't know where it was going! :biggrin:

What's cortex strikes back?
Reply 19
Original post by Silver Arrow
This, HAHAHAHA. Dem Latinas tho.

Thank you :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest