The Student Room Group

can an atheist be a conservative

your thoughts ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jim2190
your thoughts ?

Can anyone give factual evidence that a god ever existed? :colone:
Reply 2
I'm atheist, and asking if its acceptable to hold conservative values in the west?
Original post by jim2190
I'm atheist, and asking if its acceptable to hold conservative values in the west?

As an atheist yourself, you'd be able to answer that question. :smile:
Reply 4
in Japan, atheism and conservatism go hand & hand.
Original post by jim2190
in Japan, atheism and conservatism go hand & hand.

Are you in Japan?
Reply 6
no. I was merely citing it as an example.
Original post by jim2190
...in the west?

Original post by Balloon Baboon
Are you in Japan?

Original post by jim2190
no. I was merely citing it as an example.

Huh?
Reply 8
Would it be acceptable to take the society that the united states had in the nineteen-fifty's , remove christianity, and replace it with atheism?
Original post by jim2190
Would it be acceptable to take the society that the united states had in the nineteen-fifty's , remove christianity and replace it with atheism.

No.
Reply 10
why?
Reply 11
Atheists tend to be concerned with what's true, which makes atheism and conservativism an unusual prospect.
Original post by jim2190
why?

People should have the option to follow a religion or not.
Reply 13
Original post by miser
Atheists tend to be concerned with what's true, which makes atheism and conservativism an unusual prospect.

it does not. political correctness prevents us from analyzing data accurately. if there are a high amount of domestic violence reports by women its blamed on what men did in the past?
Original post by jim2190
it does not. political correctness prevents us from analyzing data accurately. if there are a high amount of domestic violence reports by women its blamed on what men did in the past?

What data?
Reply 15
any data? heres an example,
[video="youtube;iGTUcS-yQtQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jim2190
any data? heres an example,
[video="youtube;iGTUcS-yQtQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ[/video]

Can you be specific?
Reply 17
if 30,000,000 blacks commit many times more crime on 225,000,000 whites, how is what I'm proposing unacceptable?
Original post by jim2190
if 30,000,000 blacks commit many times more crime on 225,000,000 whites, how is what I'm proposing unacceptable?

You're a troll.

Have a nice day.
Reply 19
lol,......facts are uncomfortable to leftist secularists.

Quick Reply

Latest