Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
What's cortex strikes back?

Not sure? Could be anything!
The Middle Eastern ones Ofcourse :wink:

Nope, that'll be her father. :ahee:
Original post by Olderandwiser23
Why should girls wear make up if they don't want to?

Think of it as a public service to all the people who'll be exposed to your pore/acne/oil ridden face. It's so easy to slap up on a bit of foundation and a lippy girls need to take more pride in the way they look.

In the same way that guys maintain personal hygiene and shave and wash in the morning girls need to incorporate make up into their daily routine.
Original post by Olderandwiser23
Why should girls wear make up if they don't want to?

they shouldn't have to but have you heard the ridiculous argument 'women don't dress up for men they dress up to impress other women'? You have been indoctrinated to make social comparisons in your attractiveness and conformity to the feminine ideal relative to other women as part of the competition for an attractive man i.e. you are engaging in self-objectification through accepting patriarchal definitions of female value :face palm
Original post by Balloon Baboon
Not sure? Could be anything!

my pp bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV4BJju6Jd8
OP its quite pathetic that you resort to trying to boost your ego like this and says alot about you.

That being said I do find latina girls quite attractive , moreso then your average white girl but to be fair there are less of them in this country so that skews results a bit .

The deciding factor however , would be the one with the more redeeming personality

So you're GarlandTheGreat?
Hah,I'm not a racist,I just want to know why Latina girls are commonly considered to be the most attractive from what I've heard anyway.

Nono, I mean make respondents look racist or pan-everything!

Well, stereotypically…tan, long silky hair, curves but the Mediterranean diet so actually curvy not just overweight, great dancers, complexion, Shakira (and dat voice too).

So that's the shallow bit out of the way...since their lifestyle is less conducive to depression they're generally more light-hearted and out-going, at least on the face of things, the appeal of the exotic, sometimes less materialistic although fair few prettier oneso are gold-diggers (but this at Fergie levels of hot oc. Finally, either both reject the gender role norms or both enforce conformity to them, it's not a one-way system like it's becoming in the West. In practice the latter as of course it's only the likes of stunners like Enrique who capture their hearts in general. > >

The majority of men who have a preference are basically shallow misogynists looking for a submissive home-maker since these countries are still somewhat backwards re: feminism, but like I say this was a trick question :/

I mean if we're discussing personality ethnicity shouldn't really be an issue. I'm going to add re: Indian women; the probability of some sort of spiritual and 'moral code' is stronger, e.g. Hinduism, imo. Less likely to cheat on you and then rationalize it as your fault which is a common thing to do, according to TSR anyway. Also the conservative outlook means less probability of being narcissistic/superficial/hedonist etc. an increasing problem in the West for meee

Yes I am completely aware of the irony between the first sentence and third paragraph.
(edited 9 years ago)
So you're GarlandTheGreat?

no haha just linked to him :tongue:
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
no haha just linked to him :tongue:

Haha! I like his FFVII stuff!
Haha! I like his FFVII stuff!

you play FF?
you play FF?

I did. I haven't played it for a long time. Although, I do own FFVII still :biggrin:
If you had to choose between dating a Latina/Middle Eastern girl or a European/pale girl who would you go for?

discuss
[video="youtube;j9jbdgZidu8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8[/video]

Anyone who'l accept me for moi and be a bit of craic is what Im after

race isnt really an issue.

Original post by miser
Assuming they were otherwise identical then I suppose the European one.

that said I tend to find middle easterns tend to be muslim or conservative..(generally speaking) so be more practical easier with the european
Reply 33
Nono, I mean make respondents look racist or pan-everything!

Well, stereotypically…tan, long silky hair, curves but the Mediterranean diet so actually curvy not just overweight, great dancers, complexion, Shakira (and dat voice too).

So that's the shallow bit out of the way...since their lifestyle is less conducive to depression they're generally more light-hearted and out-going, at least on the face of things, the appeal of the exotic, sometimes less materialistic although fair few prettier oneso are gold-diggers (but this at Fergie levels of hot oc. Finally, either both reject the gender role norms or both enforce conformity to them, it's not a one-way system like it's becoming in the West. In practice the latter as of course it's only the likes of stunners like Enrique who capture their hearts in general. > >

The majority of men who have a preference are basically shallow misogynists looking for a submissive home-maker since these countries are still somewhat backwards re: feminism, but like I say this was a trick question :/

I mean if we're discussing personality ethnicity shouldn't really be an issue. I'm going to add re: Indian women; the probability of some sort of spiritual and 'moral code' is stronger, e.g. Hinduism, imo. Less likely to cheat on you and then rationalize it as your fault which is a common thing to do, according to TSR anyway. Also the conservative outlook means less probability of being narcissistic/superficial/hedonist etc. an increasing problem in the West for meee

Yes I am completely aware of the irony between the first sentence and third paragraph.

Yes but European women also have long silk hair and curves..
Shakira has such a unique,deep voice for a woman.
I agree that Latina girls and Arab girls have exception dance skills.
I did. I haven't played it for a long time. Although, I do own FFVII still :biggrin:

followed you so as not to derail thread :tongue:
LATINALATINALATINA~

Dem asses. <3
Yes but European women also have long silk hair and curves..
Shakira has such a unique,deep voice for a woman.
I agree that Latina girls and Arab girls have exception dance skills.

Might I ask which ethnicity are you?

Yes they do; however, far less of the proportion have actual curves.

At risk of sounding super shallow I go on about this because nobody bats an eyelid if a man is called fat/not in shape, in fact he's humiliated if he then fails to go to the gym or whatnot. To say the same about a woman is still largely a grossly indecent act-an attitude largely rooted in misogyny since it implies women have irredeemably lost intrinsic value if they are rather than just, you know, being overweight. So, my problem with some European women or at least European society is a sense of entitlement and almost hypocrisy. Not all, but some. I would say it's reversed in Latin/Middle Eastern countries, men have the sense of entitlement due to, of course, women being oppressed, and that's not good either.

Hmm yes, but a lot of Latina women have seductive voices. Shakira was just a well-known example.

Mmm yep to the last one :biggrin:
Reply 37
Might I ask which ethnicity are you?

Yes they do; however, far less of the proportion have actual curves.

At risk of sounding super shallow I go on about this because nobody bats an eyelid if a man is called fat/not in shape, in fact he's humiliated if he then fails to go to the gym or whatnot. To say the same about a woman is still largely a grossly indecent act-an attitude largely rooted in misogyny since it implies women have irredeemably lost intrinsic value if they are rather than just, you know, being overweight. So, my problem with some European women or at least European society is a sense of entitlement and almost hypocrisy. Not all, but some. I would say it's reversed in Latin/Middle Eastern countries, men have the sense of entitlement due to, of course, women being oppressed, and that's not good either.

Hmm yes, but a lot of Latina women have seductive voices. Shakira was just a well-known example.

Mmm yep to the last one :biggrin:

I'm part Syrian and part italian. Who says middle eastern women are most oppressed?! Okay maybe on places like Saudia arabia
Reply 38
Original post by ParadiseFound
OP its quite pathetic that you resort to trying to boost your ego like this and says alot about you.

That being said I do find latina girls quite attractive , moreso then your average white girl but to be fair there are less of them in this country so that skews results a bit .

The deciding factor however , would be the one with the more redeeming personality

Chill bro,it's just a question about dating preferences,don't hate,just appreciate! Comprende papi?
Chill bro,it's just a question about dating preferences,don't hate,just appreciate! Comprende papi?

señora , don't take that cheeky tone with me . I thought you were italian ? Why are you begging spanish .

Quick Reply

Latest