The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spotted_Duck
Finally found someone who was at my interview day! :colondollar: my conditional offer came through yesterday, I couldn't believe it! Have they contacted you yet?

Congrats! It's amazing to have it so early, the admissions tutor said that only the really good ones would get offers so soon! I was there on the 19th too, haven't heard anything yet but I suppose no news is good news :smile:
Original post by laurensmiley97
Congrats! It's amazing to have it so early, the admissions tutor said that only the really good ones would get offers so soon! I was there on the 19th too, haven't heard anything yet but I suppose no news is good news :smile:

Thank you! I remember her saying that, but I wasn't expecting in a million years to be one of those few!! Yes, you're absolutely right, hang on in there, and be sure to let me know if you're successful - you never know who you might study with in the future! :smile:
Liverpool form sent :smile:
Original post by Starry Sky
Hey guys! Kinda new on here! Just wondering if anyone else has an Edinburgh interview on the 10th of December?

Original post by Lochender
Me will look out for you and see you next week

I will see you both next wednesday as well! :biggrin: I feel so nervous for it!
Original post by possiblevet
Anyone got an interview from Nottingham yet? :s-smilie:

not yet, it's the only one I'm still waiting for!
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Facebook group for all 2015 vet apps.

I'm not allowed to put a link on here (something about advertising), but if you drop me a PM I'll send a link

Could someone send me the fb group link please?? :smile:
Original post by emmiehunters96
Could someone send me the fb group link please?? :smile:

Done
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Done
, are you able to send me the link too, please? :smile:

Original post by MissPinkyMonkey
haven't heard anything from Glasgow. international student here :frown:
when did they send you the invitation if you don't mind me asking?
Posted from TSR Mobile
19th Nov
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AnimalArk
I haven't heard from Glasgow yet though I know some international people have.
Nottingham hasn't invited anybody yet but they're going to start pretty soon I think.

Ok that is good, because I thought I was the only one.
I have an interview with Glasgow next week in one of their international bases (international students represent!). Don't know about local students. Anyone else gonna be in one of the international bases?

When did you get the invite for an interview at Glasgow?
Err for those who had the bristol skype Interview, what did you guys wear and where did you have it? Btw, what was the process like?
Am I the only one still waiting for responses from RVC and Surrey... and Nottingham but they've not contacted anyone yet have they?

You're all making me nervous! Ahaha
, are you able to send me the link too, please? :smile:

Done :tongue:
Original post by sophierachael
Am I the only one still waiting for responses from RVC and Surrey... and Nottingham but they've not contacted anyone yet have they?

Im waiting for surrey too dont worry. Theyre probably doing it in waves

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aspiredvet
When did you get the invite for an interview at Glasgow?
Said it in my other comment, 19th Nov :smile:
Said it in my other comment, 19th Nov :smile:

Sorry didn't see your other comment. Well hopefully no news is good news. :/
Original post by aspiredvet
Sorry didn't see your other comment. Well hopefully no news is good news. :/

Mine came through on 21st, so I think they're probably doing it in waves. Don't worry, as you say no news is good news, I still haven't heard from RVC yet and there seems to be pages of folk on here with RVC interviews, it'll be ok :smile:
Original post by sophierachael

I'm still waiting to hear from Surrey too :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KateLivesey
I'm still waiting to hear from Surrey too :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here :frown:
Hey guys,

I recently sent off my UCAS and I'm applying for Veterinary Nursing starting in 2015 at:

Royal Veterinary College
Warwickshire College
Middlesex University
Myerscough College
Hartpury College

Hartpury rejected my Veterinary Nursing application, due to the fact I was doing Applied Science (did not state that on their website...)

I've got an interview for both Middlesex (15th Dec) and Myerscough (12th Jan) Wondering if anyone has their interview soon! I'm so nervous
:dong:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending