The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1300
Generally how soon after the two week email does the eight week email come?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Chots

Two weeks. Hope this helps
Original post by Chots

It took a week for me, but for some in this thread it took 3-4, so it's mixed.
Original post by Chots

Mine came exactly two weeks after. It's different for everyone. Chill out, I'm sure it'll come.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1304
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Two weeks. Hope this helps

Cool, thanks. What does the email say?
Reply 1305
[QUOTE="Sunny2397;52019327"]
Original post by Saab.L
Congrats! I actually applied for two courses, which are maths& economics and business maths and statistics

Thanks. Which modules have u chosen for maths and fmaths at a level. Ive put fp3 on my lse questionairre but ive done fp2 now as well so dont know whether i have to do fp3 anymore?

C1to C4, M1 to M3, S1 to S3 and Fp1 to Fp2. I guess you could ask the admission. Though they usually take ages to reply...

May I ask when did you get your questionnaire? I heard that it comes with the 8 week email yet my 8 week emails have nothing attached. Uh and I am an international student if it makes any difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for law today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GandalfWhite
Don't be so hard on yourself. The fact you are not rejected early also means you remain in the top applicants shortlisted.

Thanks for your comfort. :smile:
It's just freaking me out, as a control freak who cannot get access to her own Track.
Do all departments send out decisions at the same time each cycle? At around what time in the day did you guys receive your offers?
Just to clarify, has anyone received an offer for mathematics and economics? I know that several people have received offers for mathematics with economics.
Has anyone received offers for accounting and finance?
Has anyone received an offer for economic history?
Has anyone receive offers for Social Policy?
anyone heard anything from bsc in philosophy and politics?
Anyone for PPE?
Original post by ChopChop
Do all departments send out decisions at the same time each cycle? At around what time in the day did you guys receive your offers?

got the 2 week email on the same day they considered my application... I'm just getting really worried now.. My friend she got 2 offers from Sheffield and Manchester after 40 hours of sending her application in
Original post by isaisaisa
Anyone received an offer for International Relations yet?
you're applying for IR and i'm applying for politics and IR.how much time does lse take to give their decision ?
Original post by aisha 56
you're applying for IR and i'm applying for politics and IR.how much time does lse take to give their decision ?

I'm applying to politics n IR too, n haven't seen anyone in this thread that has been accepted for it. Any offers for politics n IR anyone? haha
Refreshing my email every 30 seconds to see whether there's gonna be an offer...
Original post by punkhippie
BA in Anthropology with Law anyone? The combined hons course!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got rejected because I didn't make one of their entry requirements! (They asked for 6,6,6 at Higher Level, but being predicted a 7,7,5 I figured it was worth a shot -- guess not :P) Have you heard from them yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending