Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Nottie
lol why do you even bother going to uni if you arent prepared for a hard work?

They didn't really say they weren't prepared for hard work, they are trying to make a decision Tbf

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 581
Original post by Auds
They didn't really say they weren't prepared for hard work, they are trying to make a decision Tbf

Posted from TSR Mobile

The thing is that they were more concerned about how much work you need to put in and how hard it is rather than what the actual course is about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My friends have all heard back from Nottingham for adult nursing and I still haven't does this mean they will decline me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if language students get interviews or if they're just offered a place or rejected? I'm still waiting to hear back on my application
Original post by Ellester
My friends have all heard back from Nottingham for adult nursing and I still haven't does this mean they will decline me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not at all chick. It may be that your application was not in that particular batch they assesed it may be in the next one they run interviews for a while:smile: if anything you'll know more what to expect with your friends going first so you will do well at interview :smile: xx
Original post by Ellester

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not at all chick. It may be that your application was not in that particular batch they assesed it may be in the next one they run interviews for a while:smile: if anything you'll know more what to expect with your friends going first so you will do well at interview :smile: xx
Original post by craggerss
Anybody got an engineering with foundation year offer?!

Yes I'm not alone! Is Nottingham your first?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 587
Anyone received Computer Science offer? If so, how long did it take? Good luck to the rest of 2015 applicants.
Original post by Benjy15
Yes I'm not alone! Is Nottingham your first?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've firmed the offer. Have you been to any open days yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I've firmed the offer. Have you been to any open days yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! Nottingham is most likely gonna be my first. To be honest I haven't been to any of the open days. They will send a applicant visit day invitation right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'm guessing so, what are you hoping to study after foundation year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'm guessing so, what are you hoping to study after foundation year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemical engineering 😊 what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice I'm doing electrical and electronic :smile: may see you there as all engineering foundation people study together

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have recieved an offer for Environmental Science :smile:
Original post by Benjy15
Chemical engineering what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

2 of my friends are doing chemical engineering and they both wanna drop out. Apparently it has nothing to do with chemistry
Nice I'm doing electrical and electronic :smile: may see you there as all engineering foundation people study together

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, nice! Yeah hopefully 😊 if it's like the Manchester course then we will be separated :frown: do you know how many places there are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nottie
2 of my friends are doing chemical engineering and they both wanna drop out. Apparently it has nothing to do with chemistry

Aw that's sad to hear. Isn't the course mainly maths based?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 597
Got an offer for neuroscience Bsc :smile: anybody else applying for neuroscience?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Benjy15
Aw that's sad to hear. Isn't the course mainly maths based?

Posted from TSR Mobile

its all about pipes. Literally, only pipes
Original post by Nottie
its all about pipes. Literally, only pipes

What haha?! Pipes can be very interesting....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending