The Student Room Group

Why do non-White people feel they have the right

To tell White people they aren't allowed out to have a future. That they have to become foreigners in their own homeland?Explain please so called anti-racists.
O_o
Who has ever said such a thing?
Reply 3
Original post by Osama Bin Putin
That they have to become foreigners in their own homeland?

become a minority in their own homeland*

for those who don't realize it,yes it is true.

in 1990, according to nhs records 'white' births in britain were around 90%

late 00s 'white' births were under 70% iirc.

probably within the next two decades white biths will be below 50% after almost exclusively inhabiting briton for about 10,000 years.
chances are that by the end of this century the only countries in the world with white majority will be iceland, russia, parts of eastern europe and maybe australia.

whether most white people in the british isles are native to the british isles is abit of an irrelevant argument as it is part of europe and europeans (white people) are native to europe, however genetic studies have shown that a large fraction of white british are related to the oldest skeleton in britain - 'cheddar gorge man', which is about 9,000 years old.

i think it is abit hypocritical for those who don't condemn sub-saharans and europeans in north america and do not condemn europeans and asians in australia or condemn israel to then turn around and cry about how white people will be virtually extinct in several centuries.

personally i think it is quite privilege to be alive as one of the very last generations of white people at the same time that life has become so easy. it is an incredible thing to witness to and be a part of, to be one of the last white people just as one of the three major subsets of the human species just kicks the bucket, voluntarily.

it is going to be a fascinating subject in the distant future but we are just completely ignoring it while we witness it happen.
(edited 9 years ago)
We the white nations will become a minority in our own countries soon.
I'll link you a great video to show you how this will happen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E50JaCQNng
Our beautiful rich European culture will become Eurabia soon :frown:
OP when has that ever been said? Have you been reading the Daily Mail again?
Original post by Mimsycrafts
OP when has that ever been said? Have you been reading the Daily Mail again?

This incessent whinging about the Daily Mail is getting very old
Original post by -Native Briton-
This incessent whinging about the Daily Mail is getting very old

So is the ongoing underlying racist attitudes of both the Daily Mail and certain TSR's
That's the thing about breaking racial boundaries guys; it creates mix raced people. Why do you find it to be an inherently bad thing? :holmes:
Original post by Placeboo123

Our beautiful rich European culture will become Eurabia soon :frown:

There are less than 250,000 Arabs (or Arab-descent) in Britain, about 0.4% of the population.
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
That's the thing about breaking racial boundaries guys; it creates mix raced people. Why do you find it to be an inherently bad thing? :holmes:

There is a certain contradiction in the language of multiculturalism. The arguement is made that ethnic diversity from mass immigration is enriching whilst simultaneously it is stated that a mixed race population is desirable. That is surely textbook doublethink, or are these two ideals not contradictory?

In any case, I dont think it is unreasonably for people to be concerned that they would find themselves a minority in their ancestral homeland, it is an instinctive human emotion. Nobody would think to deny that a Native American has a link to America that is just more inherent and almost spiritual. Why is it odd to think that a Scotsman for instance has a similar link to the soil of the Highlands than anyone else on this planet?

Which is not to say that it is a bad thing that those with foreign origins come to live here, but if down the line the ancestors of these people come to make up a majority, and are perhaps even resentful or adverse to the culture of the natives or even of the natives themselves, then is it not perfectly natural to be resentful that you are now essentially a foreigner in your own land? If Japan were 51% non-Japanese, what would become of the haiku, or of any piece of Japanese culture? This is actually a different question to 49% non-Japanese if you think about what that figure represents.
(edited 9 years ago)
Speaking as a mixed race man, I find it pathetic that people are so obsessed with being a minority. Its unfortunate that some people are too insecure/jealous/whatever that they actually care about what race people are. Races are a social construct. Have a black man and a white man grow up in the same circumstances and they will have no more problems co existing than anyone else.
I've grown up in a an area with very few people who are the same colour as me and it doesn't bother me at all. The point is people are only afraid of becoming a minority because they aren't used to it, which in the long term isn't a problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anarchism101
There are less than 250,000 Arabs (or Arab-descent) in Britain, about 0.4% of the population.

Islam in United Kingdom is the second largest religion with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as 2,786,635, 4.4% of the total population. The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England: 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population).

That's in 2011, wouldn't be surprised if it was at about 5mln now.

Seriously... these 'anti racists' as you so called name them as, is degrading and constitutes minorities of anti racists.
I'm not white and I most certainly do not tell white people off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending