The Student Room Group
Original post by x_x
I need some high quality thick-ish leggings for the winter.

Where's your favourite place to get leggings or thick tights? I have some from Primark but they tend to feel a bit cheap or have that swimming costume kind of material.

Thanks.

New Look, La senza, debenhams, lots of places you can get decent leggins and thick thights you might want to wear two pairs during the winter.
Reply 2
Original post by Black Cat
New Look, La senza, debenhams, lots of places you can get decent leggins and thick thights you might want to wear two pairs during the winter.

Cheers. I'm also looking for some thick leggings with leather detail. Not sure if anyone knows where I can get something like this?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AVmtZzkHvzw/UW4fyllUfxI/AAAAAAAAAFY/6qHjwmQzbrk/s1600/5.jpg
Original post by x_x
Cheers. I'm also looking for some thick leggings with leather detail. Not sure if anyone knows where I can get something like this?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AVmtZzkHvzw/UW4fyllUfxI/AAAAAAAAAFY/6qHjwmQzbrk/s1600/5.jpg

If you put what you're looking for into Shopstyle it comes up with some similar items :smile:

http://www.shopstyle.co.uk/browse?fts=leather+panel+leggings
Try on any online shopping website like amazon, if looking for thick leggings you must go for jeggings they are thicker and lighter comfortable pants for women.
High quality leggings is an oxymoron, or something that does not exist, or should not exist.
You can get fleece lined leggings, I got some off ebay last winter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by x_x
I need some high quality thick-ish leggings for the winter.

Where's your favourite place to get leggings or thick tights? I have some from Primark but they tend to feel a bit cheap or have that swimming costume kind of material.

Thanks.

Probably get the best ones online, Google it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
M&S and Matalan.

I used to get them from Primark but they don't last long and don't stretch as well. I just get them from there in an emergency or a rush.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
H and M leggings are really good, and you can get leather ones and studded ones etc :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always like to buy dresses from dressspace(dot)com. Here I get all types of dresses according to my budget. last time I bought a leggings it is really very beautiful. I think this site will help you to get dresses as per your choice.
The ones i'm wearing i brought from primark, its meant to tuck in your stomach and curves but you can wear it as normal leggings like I do?
(edited 9 years ago)
Primark do some cool new ones for winter with fleece linings in them - tights £3.50 and leggings £5!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got mine from ASOS, cheap, non see through, and they dont ride up my leg :smile:
Original post by Black Cat

You seem to know a lot about women's wear for a guy :tongue:
Original post by iammeyouareyou
You seem to know a lot about women's wear for a guy :tongue:

Not all guys are clueless when it comes to what women need and want those are just the basics though. :biggrin:

Latest