The Student Room Group

GCSE Revision worries

Hi, I'm in year 10 and I'm beginning to do my coursework for some of my subjects but the problem is, I don't know when to start revising for my GCSE's because if I start now, I'll probably forget by the end of year 11 and if I begin revising at the beginning of year 11, I'm worried that I won't have enough time to revise everything as I'm taking triple science, maths, english lit, english language, geography, history, German, Romanian and philosophy. Advice will be highly appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Anc123
Hi, I'm in year 10 and I'm beginning to do my coursework for some of my subjects but the problem is, I don't know when to start revising for my GCSE's because if I start now, I'll probably forget by the end of year 11 and if I begin revising at the beginning of year 11, I'm worried that I won't have enough time to revise everything as I'm taking triple science, maths, english lit, english language, geography, history, German, Romanian and philosophy. Advice will be highly appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude, chill.

You don't want to start revising around until feb half term/easter of your GCSE year.

I took the same amount(ish) and had plenty of time to revise for all of mine (I started at Easter). If you start too early i.e. now, you'll forget it all, and you also have to be wary of burning yourself out, then doing badly because you've over stressed yourself, it's all about finding the right balance for yourself.
Reply 2
Ok thank you, that reassured me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest