The Student Room Group

Your worst pulling attempts/events with the opposite sex?

Mine:

I was 16 and so was she. Not ready for sex springs to mind. A girl from the school across the road (mutual friends) was kissing me on my mates's bed at his 16th birthday. I didn't know what to do because that was the first time I met her, I was too awkward to take things further. I walked out the room. I saw her last night in the pub, she had not changed physically much at all at 23, she did not recognise me though and I did not say hello. I was very awkward back then lol and even though she was always smiling at me and saying hello at college when we started, I was too socially awkward/shy to do anything. But, I do not regret this, I look back at it all as a (young) old man with a sense of fondness. It was all so innocent.

Scroll to see replies

My first kiss wasn't the best moment I've had with the opposite sex...
I went in a class full of chicks and pretended I was in that class this one time, simply because I wanted to be as awkward as possible and pick them up one by one, although I kinda felt like a boss after :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is girl even?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonynous
What is girl even?

:lol:
Reply 5
my worst pulling attempts are also my favourite, they involve any thing from convincing women I'm a professional penguin psychologist (you wouldn't believe how often this works), to pretending my family invented the bnbn.
Reply 6
Original post by Foo.mp3
Finally plucked up the courage to approach this beautiful English rose type postgrad chick (looked a bit like Clare Forlani) - whom I had seen around a few times, and was hanging out at the bar with a couple of douchey postgrad guys - during a halls bar clubnight in freshers term (I was 18, and looked even younger tbh). I sheepishly introduced myself, told her I thought she looked really nice, and left an awkward silence; she asked me how old I was so I told her and.. :gah:

Spoiler

Looooool at least it made me laugh :wink:
Reply 7
I can't share my worst experience with the opposite sex...it's that embarrassing. I just try to forget it ever happened haha
Reply 8
Original post by AnharM
I can't share my worst experience with the opposite sex...it's that embarrassing. I just try to forget it ever happened haha

Can't be as bad as throwing up on a girl whilst going down on her, and then her 5 yr old son walking in...
Reply 9
My first kiss was.... To say a disappointment but now I'm apparently a good kisser so shows practice makes perfect haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by thedarkzapper
elaborate...

^ Lol guy wants all the gory details :lol: :tong:
:P No I don't I just wanna know how does it happen. Like how do you throw up at that moment.

If the girl hasn't washed in a while, it can happen. Especially if you hate fish.
ok I regret asking now

Good.
elaborate...

Never go down on a girl after a night out. That's all you need to know
Reply 14
Original post by tim_123
Can't be as bad as throwing up on a girl whilst going down on her, and then her 5 yr old son walking in...

That. Is. Brilliant.

How old were you? How old was she?
Original post by AnharM
That. Is. Brilliant.

How old were you? How old was she?

I was 20, no idea how old she was, didn't exactly stay for a nice chat after.... Probably mid 20s. The kid freaked me out the most, he just sort of stood there, I had no idea she had one.
Mine was pretty cringeworthy. Cringe just writing this. So cringe that I'm actually posting as anon.

There was a nice girl on my course, we hit it off well and I got her number. We were going to go for a date, and we were messaging eachother in the mean time. Completely forgot to ask what her name was by the way. :colonhash:

So one day, leave the library and get on the bus. A girl I don't recognise sort of waves at me as I get on, but I just think she's a bit crazy. Sit down, start texting the girl I'm going out for a date with. She messages;

Her;'Where are you right now?'
Me; 'On the bus'
Her; 'I'm sitting right next to you'

Sure enough, I look up and she's sat right there. The most cringe worthy scene ensues.

Her: 'I waved as you got on but you ignored me'
Me: 'Oh... sorry... I didn't recognise you, you look really different without make up'
Her (offended): Well whatever, hi.

(Here I try to make a sort of joke to lighten the mood)
Me: 'By the way I saved you as this on my phone, I completely forgot your name'

Her: 'Are you serious wtf' *Gets up and moves*

So yeah. That was the most cringe moment of my life so far involving the other gender.
I was hideously drunk in a club. Got off with 3 men quite literally in a row. Didn't know that two of them were mates and they nearly ended up fighting. Was quite oblivious to this at the time. I also remember putting my hands down guy number 2's trousers and groping his arse whilst we played tonsil tennis. We got as close as you can get to sex on the dance floor with clothes on. A few of my friends were there with me and I PRAY to god they didn't see me with my hands down his trousers. If they did, they've been too kind to say.

Cannot think about this memory without cringing. It happened nearly a year ago.
I pulled her finger. She wasn't impressed.
Original post by tim_123
Never go down on a girl after a night out. That's all you need to know

Hehe I know a guy who did this going down on another guy.

Mortifying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending