The Student Room Group

Would it be better to die from an anaconda or a lion?

One is slow and painless (sort of), and one is fast and painful.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
One is slow and painless (sort of), and one is fast and painful.

Am I allowed to say neither?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anaconda can take my top half. Lion can have the bottom half. Sharing is caring. :h:
Reply 3
you have seen what lions do to animals? they eat them alive. probably wouldn't be slow if you were killed by a lion.

chances are for afew minutes you would experience alot of having large chunks of flesh ripped out, you arms and legs torn off and so on.
obviously you probably wouldn't stay conscious as long as larger mammals but still it is unlikely you would pass out before experiencing alot of being eaten alive.

or how about that audio recording of the guy who worked with bears until he was killed by one.
(edited 9 years ago)
Never heard that audio before, but it didn't really reveal much.
I'd prefer neither. But a quick mauling over...how do anacondas kill you? Crushing? Slow crushing, right? I'd prefer mauling over crushing, assuming that I'd die pretty fast from being mauled because, let's face it, humans are not particularly robust as animals go.
Apparently asphyxiation is a nice way to die, although having all your ribs crushed doesn't sound too good
An anaconda couldnt kill me;

White Tiger vs small boy in Delhi Zoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUR5fy9aPE

Ouch. :frown:
Lion. It is a better story to tell at the funeral.
I have it on good authority that an anaconda don't want none unless you've got big buns... so I'll take my chances with one of those.
Original post by DiddyDec
Lion. It is a better story to tell at the funeral.

I'm not sure there would be much of a funeral, since you would've been...you know...eaten.
Original post by Unruly Marmite
I'm not sure there would be much of a funeral, since you would've been...you know...eaten.

You don't need a body to have a funeral. You just need a death.
You don't need a body to have a funeral. You just need a death.

Well, I suppose that's true. Though I'd expect the lion to be there, at least.
Original post by Unruly Marmite
Well, I suppose that's true. Though I'd expect the lion to be there, at least.

Well since my body is in the lion, we shall have to bury the lion.
Well since my body is in the lion, we shall have to bury the lion.

It could just stand there and look sad, maybe? This has inspired something extra for my funeral- I want whatever killed me to be there. Even if I get run over by a bus.
Lion. :wink:
How about neither :biggrin:
...... Really?

Anyway, I'd prefer getting killed by a lion because they'd rip me apart, probably, possibly killing be my blood loss or even before that cause they'd rip me apart. So, if I die by blood loss, I'd feel woozy before drifting into 'sleep'.

Anacondas, I think, kill by constricting their prey or eating them whole, leaving them to die in their stomachs. So, no offence, but I'd rather avoid getting killed by asphyxiation, I heard that it feels like your lungs are on fire.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
your thread talent is declining OP :frown:

It's all about that death by trap door spider

Quick Reply

Latest