The Student Room Group

Girls and her friends ? Short question ?

I like this girl at uni and I spoke to her last year around may towards the end of last year and have had little contact throughout the holidays small facebook messages thats it but she was busy as she was touring.

So I was thinking of talking to her again, but its hard getting the chance as shes with her friends, like I saw her at the library on a computer I sat infront of her but you cant really talk, I was thinking of going around to her but that would look a bit creepy.

Shes always talking to her friends when I see her so that makes it a little awkward.

I sort of got a negative response from her as I was going to talk to her but she looked at me in a negative way, so I didnt and sat elsewhere. She talks to my friends though. I dont know if shes trying to get me jealous. Shes a talkative person btw.

So whats the best option now ?

Shes mainly on my mind today as my friends spoke to her and I got really jealous, I dont get it I have never got jealous like this, just last week I was thinking if it dosent work out ill move on and now its like I want to go out with her. Can someone explain this its beyond me.....
(edited 9 years ago)
She's just not that into you.
Reply 2
How do you look at someone in a "negative" way??????
Reply 3
get some courage and go say hi. she is most certainly not trying to make you jealous by talking to your friends. maybe she is the type that wants to be chased.
Reply 4
Original post by WeedCanKill
She's just not that into you.

How do you make that judgment. If its any consolation she smiled at me today.
Reply 5
Original post by Uw0tm8_
How do you look at someone in a "negative" way??????

Just a blank look when I was going to sit next to her, she saw me coming so I would have thought she'd give a smile than look away. Most girls usually smile and say hi.....But it might be just me interpreting it wrong. She smiled at me today though ?
Reply 6
Original post by tinshed
get some courage and go say hi. she is most certainly not trying to make you jealous by talking to your friends. maybe she is the type that wants to be chased.

Im not into chasing, yeah ill do that but, like I said we just spoke a bit last year in May. But we'll see what happens.

But I think she knows I like her which makes it awkward.:colondollar:
Reply 7
Shes mainly on my mind today as my friends spoke to her and I got really jealous, I dont get it I have never got jealous like this, just last week I was thinking if it dosent work out ill move on and now its like I want to go out with her. Can someone explain this its beyond me.....
Original post by IMBCFC
Im not into chasing, yeah ill do that but, like I said we just spoke a bit last year in May. But we'll see what happens.

But I think she knows I like her which makes it awkward.:colondollar:

Has she noticed you looking at her? Maybe she wants you to make the first move. Or as I am a girl, I would suggest you to totally ignore her for some days. If she has noticed you around her before, she will also notice if you ignore her. And girls get so confused when they get these mixed signals. After somedays she might look at you in a "positive way". Maybe she'll come and say hi too.
Reply 9
Original post by amsostupid
Has she noticed you looking at her? Maybe she wants you to make the first move. Or as I am a girl, I would suggest you to totally ignore her for some days. If she has noticed you around her before, she will also notice if you ignore her. And girls get so confused when they get these mixed signals. After somedays she might look at you in a "positive way". Maybe she'll come and say hi too.

Yeah she has but, she looks at me but whats confusing is that were in a lecture and she looks back at everyone, probably just to see whose in the room, but I notice it in my direction so I dont know if she covering it up by looking around. She dosent do it much in the library.

So what do I do now then ? Just chat to her and see what happens ?
Original post by IMBCFC
Yeah she has but, she looks at me but whats confusing is that were in a lecture and she looks back at everyone, probably just to see whose in the room, but I notice it in my direction so I dont know if she covering it up by looking around. She dosent do it much in the library.

So what do I do now then ? Just chat to her and see what happens ?

Make her notice you. She should see the way you look at her is more than something friendly. If you go and chat with her,drop some hints that you might be flirting. My bf used to do these things. Flirt a little and then ignore her for a while.

Quick Reply

Latest