The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

can someone please send me the FB page link thanks xxx
I'd like the FB link too please!
Original post by sophierachael
Am I the only one still waiting for responses from RVC and Surrey... and Nottingham but they've not contacted anyone yet have they?

You're all making me nervous! Ahaha

I've not heard from Surrey or Nottingham yet but have an interview with RVC so don't panic - you're not the only one nervously waiting!
(edited 9 years ago)
am i the only one still waiting for responses from rvc and surrey... And nottingham but they've not contacted anyone yet have they?

i haven't heard from surrey either i feel like im the only one
Reply 4204
Original post by bethanywaltham
Same here :frown:

Same 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I the only one still waiting for responses from RVC and Surrey... and Nottingham but they've not contacted anyone yet have they?

I've not heard from Surrey or Notttingham either yet :s-smilie:, it's hard not to panic but we can only try! I'm sure you'll get an interview soon enough :smile:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Facebook group for all 2015 vet apps.

I'm not allowed to put a link on here (something about advertising), but if you drop me a PM I'll send a link

Could you send me the Facebook link too please if you get the chance ? Thanks :smile:
Reply 4207
Original post by KatyL88
Could you send me the Facebook link too please if you get the chance ? Thanks :smile:

Could you please send it to me too ?
Hi, another long-time lurker here!

Does anyone know if there's still a problem with the Liverpool WE forms being accepted? I've tried a few times but have had no reply email.

Also, anyone still waiting to hear from Bristol? Cheers :smile:
Original post by eagleowl

Does anyone know if there's still a problem with the Liverpool WE forms being accepted? I've tried a few times but have had no reply email.

Are you meant to get an email reply?

If you are worries, give them a phone call to check if things have gone through or not. And check your SPAM folder also. :smile:
Anyone else have an interview at Bristol on the 14th of Jan? everyone seems to be on a different day :frown:
FFS guys :lol:

I'm not gonna trawl through here to send links to people, especially when I specifically asked y'all to PM me.

It's here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1421483331398541/

This part of the forum barely gets looked at by the relevant mods anyway.
Original post by eagleowl
Hi, another long-time lurker here!

Also, anyone still waiting to hear from Bristol? Cheers :smile:

I submitted mine yesterday evening and got a reply early this morning so I assumed it was fixed. I did it by attaching the form to a blank email, though. I think the people having trouble are the ones that just pressed the button.

Best to ring and check methinks :smile:

And yeah, I'm still waiting for Bris :tongue: Not feeling very hopeful though to be honest!
(edited 9 years ago)
I submitted mine yesterday evening and got a reply early this morning so I assumed it was fixed. I did it by attaching the form to a blank email, though. I think the people having trouble are the ones that just pressed the button.

Best to ring and check methinks :smile:

And yeah, I'm still waiting for Bris :tongue: Not feeling very hopeful though to be honest!

Still waiting for Bristol too, no news is good news remember! (I'm telling myself that anyway!)
Guys those of you waiting on Bristol, don't stress! They'll still be sending out interviews well into the new year. I had my interview quite early, but I know people in my year who weren't interviewed until February or it might even have been March and they hadn't heard anything by this stage.

Also if you've got any questions about Bristol in general, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer :smile:
Reply 4215
Anyone got an interview at Edinburgh on the 17th?
If anyone is wondering if rejections are being handed out by Glasgow yet, they are. Got rejected this evening and I'm gutted. Also my first post here so hello everyone.
(edited 9 years ago)
FFS guys :lol:

I'm not gonna trawl through here to send links to people, especially when I specifically asked y'all to PM me.

It's here [....definitely no 3rd party link here....]

This part of the forum barely gets looked at by the relevant mods anyway.

Updated my OP to include the name of the Facebook group to hopefully save any future members or 'stalkers' of the thread from needing to get the direct link to join it! :smile:
Reply 4218
Original post by jenni87
Any graduate applicants heard anything yet?

Haven't heard anything so far... :frown:
Applied to Bristol, Surrey, Liverpool, Nottingham.....

But I passed my very very last exam on Monday, so I'm a graduate now and off for a while ... :smile:

Now I have time to think about my application and worry about not having heard anything yet :frown: , but I'll be doing a bit more work experience which I'm really looking forward to.... :smile:
Original post by mk981
Anyone got an interview at Edinburgh on the 17th?

Me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending