The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roobane
If anyone is wondering if rejections are being handed out by Glasgow yet, they are. Got rejected this evening and I'm gutted. Also my first post here so hello everyone.

Welcome to the thread :smile: I'm really sorry to hear that, but chin up you've got three others to turn your full attention to now. Where else have you applied?
Original post by Roobane
If anyone is wondering if rejections are being handed out by Glasgow yet, they are. Got rejected this evening and I'm gutted. Also my first post here so hello everyone.

Hello! Sorry to hear that :frown: have you gotten any other interviews though?
Original post by mk981
Anyone got an interview at Edinburgh on the 17th?

Of December? Me :smile:
Original post by Roobane

Hey, I'm sorry about that. I'm expecting mine in a few days now too; praying there wont be one of course.
May I ask if you're a home student? Also, did you ask them the reason for rejection?
Anyone heading to Surrey for interview on the 14th Jan?
Also would appreciate any advice on the MMI format like how to prepare
Thanks
Original post by Roobane

Bristol are too 😞😔
Reply 4226
Original post by Tom Winfield
Thanks

hey my Surrey interview is also on the 14th of january! See you there :smile:
Reply 4227
Original post by LucyG123
Bristol are too 😞😔

Oh no
I am very very sorry !
Original post by mollyvet
Same!! How cool is that?!

We might be in the same group task! I'm absolutely dreading the group task haha although I've heard they're not that bad :tongue: Are you travelling quite far? I live in London - I'm so glad my first interview is an easy journey!
Original post by Tom Winfield
Thanks

Mines then! See you then! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EllyAylwen
We might be in the same group task! I'm absolutely dreading the group task haha although I've heard they're not that bad :tongue: Are you travelling quite far? I live in London - I'm so glad my first interview is an easy journey!

Same! I have a feeling we're either all going to sit there like absolute plums and say nothing or there'll be eight people vying for control...but yeah shouldn't be too awful, I'm dreading the "dispensing" station to be honest! I am, yeah, I live on the Welsh borders so it's about a five-hour drive. Lucky you being in London! Well jel :wink:
Sorry to hear about rejections guys :frown: . The vet schools are missing out, their loss :frown:

Original post by CanineVet
Updated my OP to include the name of the Facebook group to hopefully save any future members or 'stalkers' of the thread from needing to get the direct link to join it! :smile:

Cheers mate :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Georgie14
Welcome to the thread :smile: I'm really sorry to hear that, but chin up you've got three others to turn your full attention to now. Where else have you applied?

I have also applied to Edinburgh and Nottingham and I have an interview at Bristol on the 17th of December so there's still hope :smile:.
Original post by mollyvet
Hello! Sorry to hear that :frown: have you gotten any o
ther interviews though?

I have an interview at Bristol on the 17th, still waiting to hear from Edinburgh and Nottingham. I also have some vet work experience today so that should cheer me up a little :smile:.
Original post by AnimalArk
Hey, I'm sorry about that. I'm expecting mine in a few days now too; praying there wont be one of course.
May I ask if you're a home student? Also, did you ask them the reason for rejection?

I have emailed them and can't wait to find out why. I wish you the best of luck getting an interview. Almost forgot to mention I'm from the UK.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LucyG123
Bristol are too 😞😔

Sorry to hear that best of luck with your other choices.
Original post by jenni87
Any graduate applicants heard anything yet?

I've got an interview at RVC for the graduate accelerated course and rejected from Cambridge. Have you heard from anywhere?
I just got very excited about my email from nottingham...then opened it to find a Christmas card from them including a photo of a guinea pig in a santa hat! The amusement slightly softened the blow 😂
When is Nottingham going to be sending out replies?
Original post by Anneliess
When is Nottingham going to be sending out replies?

I've heard mid December, from around the 10th onwards :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending