Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Just got my offer for PPE!
Warwick isn't my first choice, but it's great to have it as a back up. :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 261
Just got an offer for PPE :biggrin: So happy!
Original post by sophus18x
Unconditional offer sociology!!!!!!!

Well done! :biggrin: Have you got the grades already then? And are you going to firm Warwick?
Conditional offer holder for MMath (currently second choice), still waiting to hear from my first choice!
Reply 264
Got an offer for history today! Took 4 days. It's my first choice so I'm really happy that it's my first response :smile:))
Offer for Biomedical Science, ABB! Really don't know how I got offered the lower requirements!
Original post by teh-jew
Got an offer for history today! Took 4 days. It's my first choice so I'm really happy that it's my first response :smile:))

Woo another history applicant. Congrats! :biggrin: it was my first response too and the only one I really want to go to...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 267
Original post by sophus18x
Unconditional offer sociology!!!!!!!

Wow congratulations! I'm hoping to do Sociology too, do you mind me asking what your predicted grades are?
I'm still waiting for an offer!
Original post by sarah.97
Are you international? What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, UK. I've got about 96% UMS on average, and I did the economics A-level a year early (got an A*).
Original post by electricgrrl
Well done! :biggrin: Have you got the grades already then? And are you going to firm Warwick?

Thanks!!! Yeah I'm currently on a gap year. I'm going to go to the offer holder open day before i firm anything. I'm stuck between wariwck and birmingham at the moment.
Original post by 170796
Wow congratulations! I'm hoping to do Sociology too, do you mind me asking what your predicted grades are?
I'm still waiting for an offer!

I already have my a level results. I'm currently on a gap year. I got A*BB in my a levels. Good luck with your offer. Let me know how you get on.
Original post by Politepedant
That's amazing! Wow, you must be so proud of your achievements. Awesome, what did you do in SA? Well, my offer at Sheffield includes a year in Spain while, at the other unis I've applied to (with the exception of Oxford), I get to decide at the end of my 1st year if I want to do a year abroad - to Japan, Singapore, the US, etc...

Hello! May I ask which university allows one to spend the year abroad in Japan for Law? I'm a local (Japanese) student and I couldn't find any university which offers it! Thanks!
Original post by elmward1996
Does anyone know whether Warwick have started to send out offers for BA Law with Business Studies?
They're my second choice, desperate for an offer������

Hi!!

Ive applied for the same course. but havent heard anything back yet :/

what gcse and a level grades did you get/ are you predicted?

and where else did you apply? i just really wanna go warwick

im in the exact same situation
Original post by DavidLuiz4
Hi!!

Ive applied for the same course. but havent heard anything back yet :/

what gcse and a level grades did you get/ are you predicted?

and where else did you apply? i just really wanna go warwick

im in the exact same situation

Thank the lord! I was beginning to think I was the only person applying!
GCSEs- not brilliant at 2 A*s, 5 As, 4 Bs, 1 C
A-levels- already have an A* then I'm predicted AAB from my others this year😊

QMUL, Newcastle, Liverpool and City.

What about you?

I think they must be pooling applications but it's going to be such a long wait!
is anyone applying with lower grades BUT submitting an awards application at all?
Thank the lord! I was beginning to think I was the only person applying!
GCSEs- not brilliant at 2 A*s, 5 As, 4 Bs, 1 C
A-levels- already have an A* then I'm predicted AAB from my others this year������

QMUL, Newcastle, Liverpool and City.

What about you?

I think they must be pooling applications but it's going to be such a long wait!

almost the same gcses!!
at least we havent been totally rejected yet! lol

do you know the ratio of applicants to places ie how competitive it is?
i applied on the 28th november,,,when did you? so im not expecting a reply anytime soon! but i wonder if anyone else who applied has heard back yet

my a level grades were BBC with as level b and epq a but i submitted an awards application (taking a gap year atm)

:smile:
Approved portfolio, interview and conditional AAA
English Literature and Creative Writing :smile:
Very pleased with myself.
Original post by DavidLuiz4
almost the same gcses!!
at least we havent been totally rejected yet! lol

do you know the ratio of applicants to places ie how competitive it is?
i applied on the 28th november,,,when did you? so im not expecting a reply anytime soon! but i wonder if anyone else who applied has heard back yet

my a level grades were BBC with as level b and epq a but i submitted an awards application (taking a gap year atm)

:smile:

I honestly have no idea how competitive the course is, which in itself is beginning to worry me! But I applied on October 24th so I think we will have a while longer to wait!

We're actually the same age then, but instead of taking a gap year I decided to retake the year and head back to sixth form🙈 (which warwick aren't massive fans of) so I'm tempted to submit an awards application to- to justify this decision!
I honestly have no idea how competitive the course is, which in itself is beginning to worry me! But I applied on October 24th so I think we will have a while longer to wait!

We're actually the same age then, but instead of taking a gap year I decided to retake the year and head back to sixth form🙈 (which warwick aren't massive fans of) so I'm tempted to submit an awards application to- to justify this decision!

If you don't mind me asking, what is an awards application? I've never heard of those before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by foxfire54
If you don't mind me asking, what is an awards application? I've never heard of those before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's basically an additional form to fill out alongside your UCAS application so you can tell them more information which may assist in their decision regarding your application. You can explain more about your educational background or personal circumstances, and they'll take it all into account.

Here's the link to the webpage on it:
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/apply/awards/

I hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest