The Student Room Group

Illuminati

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cormac Easton
I never claimed they were scientific where did I say that?

The poster I was responding to asked me for proof of the illuminati knowing full well I don't have it so I mentioned how scientific proof is not always based on what you can only see. Like Aliens from example or gravity.

I didnt know aliens where a scientifically proved fact!
Original post by aLeXaNdRa08
I didnt know aliens where a scientifically proved fact!

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

:evilbanana:
Reply 23
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
This has gone beyond a joke. People seem to think they're some kind of conspiracy theorist by spotting pyramids/triangles in music videos then shouting 'ILLUMINATI!!1' - it might exist, but certainly not on the scale that this generation seem to think.

out of all the dates this year I saw the president on the 17/5/14. 17 + 5 + 14 = 36
The are 12 potential months that I could of seen him
36/12 = 3
3 sides in a triangle
ILLUMINATI. Don't tell me that isn't a coincidence.
Reply 24
Original post by MJK91
Cool, can I see a photo? Or a document by them?

Just because you can not see something does not mean it is not there. They are the power behind the throne, the true leaders of our elected representatives, the puppeteers, the shadow, they are the illuminati. The reason documentation can not be presented is because they do not want to be found. However I urge you to watch some music videos as all the evidence is there. Some lady Gaga, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Rihanna, eminem, Tupac and 50 cent should do.
Reply 25
Original post by The Juan
out of all the dates this year I saw the president on the 17/5/14. 17 + 5 + 14 = 36
36/12 = 3
3 sides in a triangle

You have way too much time on your hands :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just because you can not see something does not mean it is not there. They are the power behind the throne, the true leaders of our elected representatives, the puppeteers, the shadow, they are the illuminati. The reason documentation can not be presented is because they do not want to be found. However I urge you to watch some music videos as all the evidence is there. Some lady Gaga, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Rihanna, eminem, Tupac and 50 cent should do.

If i cant see it, and there is no proof of it existing, why would i believe in it? What you may call proof is just a coinsidence or the result of people desperately grabbing at straws.
36/12 = 3
3 sides in a triangle

Stop it dude, you're too funny but at risk of making the joke stale! I need to see some empirical evidence backing up your claim that they are real.

Awesome. I love when people have so much evidence they make you look for it yourself. Hallmark of a wise person, it really is.
Original post by MJK91
Awesome. I love when people have so much evidence they make you look for it yourself. Hallmark of a wise person, it really is.

You're obviously blind.

Go on the website vigilant citizen lots of well-written articles about how the illuminati has infiltrated movies, music and the whole of western media.
You're obviously blind.

Go on the website vigilant citizen lots of well-written articles about how the illuminati has infiltrated movies, music and the whole of western media.

Seems like very reliable evidence. I salute you for your vastly superior intellect and sight.
Original post by MJK91
Seems like very reliable evidence. I salute you for your vastly superior intellect and sight.

I think you just missed the short bus.
I think you just missed the short bus.

I think you're clinically insane. Your point?
It's the lizard people you need to watch out for.
Reply 34
I never claimed they were scientific where did I say that?

The poster I was responding to asked me for proof of the illuminati knowing full well I don't have it so I mentioned how scientific proof is not always based on what you can only see. Like Aliens from example or gravity.

no but scientific proof is still needed. even if you cannot see it. it needs to be provable.

Rosemary's Baby nor david icke or michael tsarion constitute as anything remotely similar to the cold hard factual proof of science.
Reply 35

ok lets go with this. you seem pretty sure of this. so your suggesting that i watch a video from one of these artists and all will become clear?

please suggest a video and i'll get started on it.
Original post by Mick.w
So like... this seems to be the answer to why the world isn't perfect.

any illuminati believers about here?

only members with 9 or more green gems are allowed to access the part of TSR where the Illuminati gather.
Original post by the bear
only members with 9 or more green gems are allowed to access the part of TSR where the Illuminati gather.

I doubt any tsr nerds would make it into the illuminati.

How do you know that we're not the illuminati? We might be working in cahoots with Kanye West and Jay-Z to destroy the establishment, don't get too complacent...

that's what we they want you to think :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest