Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Derby university adult nursing interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jimmywild
I put it in December 2nd, I'm so nervous, I just want a reply so bad!

You will don't worry :-) !!!
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by Jeess344
Hello, I have an interview at the Chesterfield Campus on the 18th of December. I was wondering if anybody else on here has got an interview on the 18th. So excited/nervous at the same time! Really worried about the maths/English tests and the group activity to be honest. Has anybody else already been to a interview at Derby, what was it like?x

Hello :smile:

I have a interview at Derby the same day as you (18th) for Adult Nursing so i will be seeing you there and equally as nervous.

I just had a interview at Stafford....it was awful i was a sweating shaking mess.....literally! And my voice was probably about 10 decimals higher pitched just to help me some more!! haha! was so nervous i came away defeated.

"Experience" if you can call it that wont make Derby any better for me though, i am just so nervous about the whole process and knowing how badly i done at Staffs as well. :zomg:

x
Reply 22
I have mine on the 15th also , is yours for March start ???
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by cyndy123
I have mine on the 15th also , is yours for March start ???

Mine is :smile: eeekk really hope I get in!! Just slightly worried what to expect with the tests lol :/ xx
Good luck. Mine is too but for Mental Health
There are some good examples of Maths questions online :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know the pass mark on the maths and English tests?
ive got an interview on 17th December for adult nursing x
Reply 26
Original post by laura_burgess
Hello :smile:

I have a interview at Derby the same day as you (18th) for Adult Nursing so i will be seeing you there and equally as nervous.

I just had a interview at Stafford....it was awful i was a sweating shaking mess.....literally! And my voice was probably about 10 decimals higher pitched just to help me some more!! haha! was so nervous i came away defeated.

"Experience" if you can call it that wont make Derby any better for me though, i am just so nervous about the whole process and knowing how badly i done at Staffs as well. :zomg:

x

Hey I also have my interview at the chesterfield campus on the 18th! What time is yours? I'm also worried about the maths test:/ hoping it'll just be basic stuff as I hate maths!
Original post by Rachelhunt29
Does anyone know the pass mark on the maths and English tests?
ive got an interview on 17th December for adult nursing x

I have an interview on the 17th too :smile:
How are you feeling about the tests and interviews?
Original post by kirstycope
Hi guys!

I applied to do adult nursing at the chesterfield campus last Friday. How long did it take for them to get back to you to tell you that you'd been offered an interview?

X

I got offered an interview about 3 weeks later. My interview is tomorrow :/
Oooo good luck! Let me know how it goes please :smile:

X
Reply 31
How have everybody got on at their interviews? Mine is tomorrow, it is soon approaching :/
Has anyone already had their interview yet??
How was it and what came up?
(adult nursing)

My interview is tomorrow! I'm so nervous
Thank You so much!! :smile: I think it will go okay then
Im sure you'll do fine! Good luck!
What was the english test about? and the video and plus the 3 questions youve been asked, cause I'm trying to get prepared right now.
I don't know about anyone else but at my interview at the Derby campus they did nothing to relax us. Very stressful and not at all friendly x
Reply 37
Original post by Kirstyzoie2008
Mine is :smile: eeekk really hope I get in!! Just slightly worried what to expect with the tests lol :/ xx

Hey have you got your responce yet ???
JGF what date is your interview? Mine is the 20th.

Do you really only get asked 3 questions in your interview? I'm panicking so much!
Original post by ZoeBunney
JGF what date is your interview? Mine is the 20th.

Do you really only get asked 3 questions in your interview? I'm panicking so much!

Dont panic the maths test is easy you won't need a calculator but you cant have one anyway. When I was there there were some people in for 2 Mins and some for 20 mins when they ask a question relate to care experience you have I find it helps me. Unfortunately I dont know if they made me an offer as I withdrew to firm notts as that's the one I decided I wanted after my interviews were finished. Good luck guys im sure you'll do great :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest