The Student Room Group

Exeter medical school applicants 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Any internationals heard anything?
Nope, still heard nothing... Saw earlier in this thread that graduates would hear yesterday or today. Who knows.
Original post by PharmaGiles
Nope, still heard nothing... Saw earlier in this thread that graduates would hear yesterday or today. Who knows.

Who wouldike to volunteer to ring up? :tongue:
Reply 983
Original post by MiloMilo
Who wouldike to volunteer to ring up? :tongue:

Good on you MiloMilo! Let us know what they say...
Is this the first year they've created a "reserve interview" list? I've been trawling through the last couple of years treads and no one seems to mention it except for after interviews. Thoughts?

Also what are people wearing for interviews? The email doesn't specify a dress code

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PharmaGiles

I was reminded by a friend today that last year, they sent the interviews out last thing on the Friday so people couldn't call up and complain!
Okay, I'm impatient and I called. Apparently the post grads are still being processed and will be in the near future, and that he couldn't say whether the interviews would be for December or Feb.

Either way, I'm going to write them an email asking for them to consider that I'm going to be on the other side of the planet in February.
Reply 987
Original post by Don'tMessThisUp
Okay, I'm impatient and I called. Apparently the post grads are still being processed and will be in the near future, and that he couldn't say whether the interviews would be for December or Feb.

Either way, I'm going to write them an email asking for them to consider that I'm going to be on the other side of the planet in February.

Thanks - good to know. Even if it's just more uncertainty!
Original post by JNHE
Thanks - good to know. Even if it's just more uncertainty!

This is what Schrodinger's Cat felt like.
Disappointed :frown:
5pm on Friday again. *sigh*
Predicted 2A*'s and an A, only a UKCAT of 650 though- is this what stopped me getting an interview?
No interview.No rejection.

I guess no news is good news...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had three emails in the last ten minutes all from TSR telling me about replies on this thread!
for those applicants who have already had their interviews, did the interview last 30 minutes, or do they have a number of questions e.g 10 they need to ask, which should take up the 30 minute time slot?
So... I thought that all undergrad applicants would hear back by today (according to some posters who phoned up the admissions department)?
Anybody got their interview on the 10th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mehhhh
So... I thought that all undergrad applicants would hear back by today (according to some posters who phoned up the admissions department)?

10 working days brings us up to Monday I think :smile:
Original post by Shakil01995

Posted from TSR Mobile

me! :smile:
Original post by Shakil01995

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes me :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending