The Student Room Group

Medway Interview Questions

Hey, I got an interview at Medway on Saturday and I'm struggling, with the the question, ''Tell me about yourself''. If anyone could help me answer this question and relate it to pharmacy, that would be much appreciated. Also, should I worry about any of the arithmetic questions that would come up.
Original post by Olly.Garcia
Hey, I got an interview at Medway on Saturday and I'm struggling, with the the question, ''Tell me about yourself''. If anyone could help me answer this question and relate it to pharmacy, that would be much appreciated. Also, should I worry about any of the arithmetic questions that would come up.

i have an interview too on saturday at medway. have you done any preparations ?
Reply 2
Original post by marchthirtieth
i have an interview too on saturday at medway. have you done any preparations ?

Yeah, so I've made notes on questions on what they could potentially ask such as: 'Why Pharmacy?', 'Why Medway', 'Work experience', 'Skills needed', 'What's the most recent drug you've read up upon?' etc. How have you been preparing?
Original post by Olly.Garcia
Yeah, so I've made notes on questions on what they could potentially ask such as: 'Why Pharmacy?', 'Why Medway', 'Work experience', 'Skills needed', 'What's the most recent drug you've read up upon?' etc. How have you been preparing?

Same here I've basically just did what you've done + some conversions and simple math calculations. Anyway good luck for your interview tomorrow !!:smile:
Original post by marchthirtieth
Same here I've basically just did what you've done + some conversions and simple math calculations. Anyway good luck for your interview tomorrow !!:smile:

Hi All,

Good luck for your interviews.

Please don't over analyse. They are short, informal, one on one interviews that judge your suitability to study pharmacy.
Do not take other students "interview questions" from previous years as a guideline, as they change every year and for every student.

Let us know how you get on!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending