Original post by Dbiology6
I also have a MMU on 18th for Adult Nursing! :biggrin:

Really! i am soo nervous, good luck with yours
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
is this University of Manchester? I also have one there for the 10th :smile:

Yes, it's the university of Manchester, 4 more days to go, good luck. Have you been revising maths questions?
Original post by sophie124
Yes, it's the university of Manchester, 4 more days to go, good luck. Have you been revising maths questions?

See you there then! Haha, yes..how are you finding them?:confused:
See you there then! Haha, yes..how are you finding them?:confused:

I am sooo dreading them, I've been revising & its like taking gcse maths all over again. See you there too :smile:
Reply 24
Hi guys, i got an offer from manchester university the day aftrr!!! So happy! MMU was great just a written task and then individual interviews youll be fine! They said they get back to me in 48hrs so im hoping to hear from thwm by tomorrow! GOODLUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEWS, HAVE CONFIDENCE!!!
I am sooo dreading them, I've been revising & its like taking gcse maths all over again. See you there too :smile:

I know, me too :frown: I keep finding the same questions come up on the practice ones when I do them?
Original post by _nene95
Hi guys, i got an offer from manchester university the day aftrr!!! So happy! MMU was great just a written task and then individual interviews youll be fine! They said they get back to me in 48hrs so im hoping to hear from thwm by tomorrow! GOODLUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEWS, HAVE CONFIDENCE!!!

Woow well done, I'm soo happy for you :smile: thank you soo much for all the advice and tips.
Original post by _nene95

Well done!!! That is amazing :biggrin:
I know, me too :frown: I keep finding the same questions come up on the practice ones when I do them?

I know same. just try your best and hopefully you get in :smile:.... its going to be a long day on Wednesday 😰
Will see you there:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 29
Thank you, my pleasure!
You welcome, sorry for all the questions but do you know when you where emailed your snap account, where you able to log in at home?
Reply 31
Dont worry about it, aboutt 5 days earlier! Yeah revised at home!
Original post by _nene95
Dont worry about it, aboutt 5 days earlier! Yeah revised at home!

It's just that i cant seem to log on using the username and password given to me.
Reply 33
Did you change your password, it usually directs you there first of
Reply 34
If youre having trouble, ring them up and try sort it out before your interview
Original post by _nene95
If youre having trouble, ring them up and try sort it out before your interview

Yhh I'll try clicking on the link on a computer, I'm on my phone atm soo thats probably why it's not working.... if not then I'll ring them up, thx
Yhh I'll try clicking on the link on a computer, I'm on my phone atm soo thats probably why it's not working.... if not then I'll ring them up, thx

mine is doing the exact same- and i tried it on my laptop also :s-smilie:
Does anyone know which one you should practice- is it just level 2 general? (snap)
I'm trying to apply for unis on the basis of a advanced level 3 apprenticeship in health and social backed with 30 level 4 credits in maths from OU getting so confused with feed back from different universities! anyone doing an extended nursing degree at York? I'm thinking of applying for that instead of the standard degrees else where as thinking maybe more of a chance of being accepted?? Any advice much appreciated
Does anyone know which one you should practice- is it just level 2 general? (snap)

Yes its the general questions that you have to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending