Scroll to see replies

Hahaha better start practising :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 101
Original post by karrar247
Hahaha better start practising :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm only able to do basic origami, certainly not skilled at it tho. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ash0210
I'm only able to do basic origami, certainly not skilled at it tho. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh pretty much the same as you lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 103
Original post by karrar247
Yh pretty much the same as you lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

When's your interview? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ash0210
When's your interview? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

18th December Afternoon :smile:
From what ive heard i think the origami is going to be a crane. From the info pack it says most students do not complete it so it will definately be something moderate to diffucult! Have you guys decided what your presentation topic is going to be on? My only passion at this moment in time is getting into dentistry lol...5 mins seems like a long time. Im torn between cricket and my interest in global warming. Wonder what the ethical thing will be about!?
Ok guys, quick question, I know what each table will involve however as far as I can see no where will ask you things like

''What is a periodontist''
''How would you carry out a root canal''
''Talk to me about your hobbies and interests''
etc

Am I right in thinking that questions like in the above won't be asked?
I would have thought the hobbies question would come into the presentation station but as far as I know, they can ask anything so I would look at everything in moderation. I have known them to ask how to perform a root canal, but they tend to be in panel interviews. I would definitely have some knowledge on the different areas in dentistry, perio, endo, ortho and maxfax etc, it shows that you're interested and committed plus it can give you an advantage of those questions were to come up 😊
Reply 108
Original post by goldcrown
From what ive heard i think the origami is going to be a crane. From the info pack it says most students do not complete it so it will definately be something moderate to diffucult! Have you guys decided what your presentation topic is going to be on? My only passion at this moment in time is getting into dentistry lol...5 mins seems like a long time. Im torn between cricket and my interest in global warming. Wonder what the ethical thing will be about!?

Do you know what they had to make last year for origami? I was going to do cricket too at first! For my presentation :tongue: What do you think we're supposed to talk about for that social awareness station? :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else got their interview at 8am on the 16th?
I'm unsure what sort if things to read up on for the 'dental caries in children' bit, any ideas?
Original post by Shivanipatel1997
Anyone else got their interview at 8am on the 16th?
I'm unsure what sort if things to read up on for the 'dental caries in children' bit, any ideas?

I've got mine then too! :smile: i've been looking up general causes as well as treatment options and preventative measures that a parent could take to ensure the best oral health for their child :smile:
Really struggling to prepare for this MMI. I know there's not an awful lot you can do to prepare but still! Any tips/anyone else interviewing on the 12th? 8 am?
Original post by NewGirl96
Really struggling to prepare for this MMI. I know there's not an awful lot you can do to prepare but still! Any tips/anyone else interviewing on the 12th? 8 am?

Just stay calm and don't overthink it! I'm doing this again this year best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone else struggling with the origami practice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 114
Original post by goldenshades
Is anyone else struggling with the origami practice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had mine last year, chill with the origami, it's difficult but they don't expect you to finish it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ImAz
Had mine last year, chill with the origami, it's difficult but they don't expect you to finish it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you told to do it based on pictures or description? :smile:
Reply 116
Original post by carolinekalemba
Are you told to do it based on pictures or description? :smile:

Mine was pictures

Posted from TSR Mobile
The mmi pack clearly states 'pictures and words'
Original post by goldcrown
The mmi pack clearly states 'pictures and words'

The words will be like "fold" or "turn over" etc!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyy, congrats to everyone on getting your interviews for Leeds! My one is on the 18th in the afternoon. I'll be travelling up the day before on the 17th all the way from London. Is anyone else who has an interview on the afternoon of the 18th doing the same thing?

Quick Reply

Latest