The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmiths applicants 2015/16

I'm doing a gap year and intend to go to Goldsmiths next year so I applied early... Just wondered if any one else has too? :smile:
---
Connect to Goldsmiths here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I just updated the OP with a link to Goldsmiths connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by jtumala
Yes! I'm doing the same. Awaiting for a response from the University. What do you plan to take?

I'm waiting too, been waiting for like 2 months haha! Media and communications, you? :smile:
Original post by ellinna
I'm waiting too, been waiting for like 2 months haha! Media and communications, you? :smile:

I'm also planning on taking this course. My 1st choice uni too. Don't think I can wait for another 2 months whether if they'd want me or not! 😢😢
Reply 4
Original post by jtumala
Same. I don't think they'll start checking the applications until Jan./Feb. I'm trying to get in the Interactive Media department as a PostGrad International student.:eek: How about you? I'm still unsure of how the grade level system works in the UK. Don't judge me :tongue:.

I applied last year in October and got an offer within two weeks haha! Oh nice I'm undergrad from england! :smile: Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by angel_lc_ente
I'm also planning on taking this course. My 1st choice uni too. Don't think I can wait for another 2 months whether if they'd want me or not! ������������

Me too! I wouldn't worry, I applied in October last year and got an offer within two weeks. I'm hoping mine is so delayed just because I've already done my a levels!!
Aw sweet! Well hopefully if I do get it, I'll see you there!
Reply 7
Applied for Media and English!
Reply 8
I sent my ucas application last week and just got an interview for the Design course!!
Reply 9
I just got an unconditional offer!!!!!! :biggrin: Good luck everyone!!!! xx
Original post by ellinna

Congratulations!!
Sent off my portfolio for creative writing a month ago. Still nothing!
Original post by ellinna

Amazing!! What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an offer for international studies, grades required are ABB... Does anyone know if goldsmiths are lenient with their grades? Because to get that A is gonna be extremely hard lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am too! Studying the media and communications integrated degree :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by yasmaaaaaan
Amazing!! What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

media and comms! :smile: xx
Reply 16
I've got an offer for international studies, grades required are ABB... Does anyone know if goldsmiths are lenient with their grades? Because to get that A is gonna be extremely hard lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I tried to work this out last year and no one could tell me the answer :frown: last year I applied for media and got an conditional offer of ABB, and I got ABE as well as a B in an additional AS but I didn't get in, even in clearing! But this year I've just got an unconditional with the same grades. I think it all depends on what course it is, how good your personal statement is, and the quality of other applications that year as well! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey!
I applied for International Studies and got BBB offer ...
My target grades are BBC ....you'll be great don't worry
Reply 18
Original post by a1996s
I sent my ucas application last week and just got an interview for the Design course!!

I've got an interview for the design course as well! Have you already had yours??
Received my offer for Bsc Psychology course, cant wait!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending