The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Had my interview yesterday and got an offer. AAA in any of my subjects. Happy days.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Joseph.S
Had my interview yesterday and got an offer. AAA in any of my subjects. Happy days.

Hey congrats! what was the interview like? :smile:
Reply 922
Original post by Hopefulcici
Just got an offer for psychology!! 😁😁😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

May I ask what offer did you get?
Original post by nectempus
Hey congrats! what was the interview like? :smile:

It was a chilled environment. Got 2 'simple/quick' maths questions. I'm applying for Chem Eng. What about you?
Anyone heard back For BA Economics and Finance, or Bsc Accounting?
Original post by aelisabeth
Linguistics! Where else have you applied?

Nice! ManX2, leeds, cardiff and sheffield. Im firming Manchester after my interview yesterday:smile: what about you?
Reply 926
GOT AN OFFER FOR HISTORY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: so happy right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gaby.
GOT AN OFFER FOR HISTORY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: so happy right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am an EU student and got an Invitation yesterday for an interview for BA Geography on 21st January. Has anyone had an interview for this course??? What do they ask and what is the likelihood of getting an offer after the interview????

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where is my Comp Sci response?:frown:
Reply 930
Original post by Jitesh07
Congratulations!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gaby.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! I'm doing history in Manchester too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 932
Original post by bronwencerimarsh
Well done! I'm doing history in Manchester too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've an offer for English Literature :smile:
anyone else?
Original post by rachlutz
Nice! ManX2, leeds, cardiff and sheffield. Im firming Manchester after my interview yesterday:smile: what about you?

Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield hallam, Brighton and Aston! Just waiting on an offer for Sheff!
Just got my offer for PPE
Hi, I have applied for BEng Petroleum Engineering at Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen and Portsmouth. I've gotten a conditional offer form Leeds and Portsmouth. I've been told that I may be invited to an open day/visit at the University of Manchester. I'm currently doing my last year in the Norwegian high school system and I'm wondering if it possible to get an unconditional offer before finishing high school? And how lenient are they if I don't make the grades in my offer?
Any other future students from the Classics department?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Comp Sci offers anyone? I'm still waiting for mine:frown:(
Original post by Coffeetime
I'm an unconditional offer holder for Ancient History. I woke up today to an email congratulating me and inviting me to an open day. I'm international, so going is too expensive. I'm waiting on one more uni response, but I'm 99% sure I'll go with Manchester.

Well done! That's amazing! But you are crazy to study history at degree level! :tongue: I would die, I find it hard enough at A-level!

Latest

Trending

Trending