I need to watch that as part of my anime secret Santa :lol:

Are you liking the yandere? 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
I need to watch that as part of my anime secret Santa :lol:

Are you liking the yandere? ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had to google what it meant but yeah she's quite a nutcase
Bude and Red Fox, what sort of anime do you watch? Any mainstream ones by any chance?
Original post by H.Ibrahim
Bude and Red Fox, what sort of anime do you watch? Any mainstream ones by any chance?

I don't watch Bleach/Naruto/One Piece. 'Mainstream' ones I've seen are Attack on Titan, Kuroko no Basket and Sword Art Online.
Original post by Red Fox
I don't watch Bleach/Naruto/One Piece. 'Mainstream' ones I've seen are Attack on Titan, Kuroko no Basket and Sword Art Online.

Well I've been keeping up with all of those minus One Piece because it's too long and Kuroko no Basket (Is this any good?)
Have you heard of Fairytail?
Well I've been keeping up with all of those minus One Piece because it's too long and Kuroko no Basket (Is this any good?)
Have you heard of Fairytail?

Kuroko no Basket is great, you don't even have to know anything about basketball to enjoy it. I have heard of Fairy Tail but I haven't watched it but I think Bude has.
Original post by Red Fox
Kuroko no Basket is great, you don't even have to know anything about basketball to enjoy it. I have heard of Fairy Tail but I haven't watched it but I think Bude has.

Is that by any chance Bude's GiF Icon :colone:
Yeah Fairytail is great once you get into it!
Is that by any chance Bude's GiF Icon :colone:
Yeah Fairytail is great once you get into it!

Yeah that's from the show:tongue:. I was actually considering starting it today but thought it was too long and cba to catch up.

Anyway I apologise to anyone that doesn't watch anime for what this thread has turned into:lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
Yeah that's from the show:tongue:. I was actually considering starting it today but thought it was too long and cba to catch up.

Anyway I apologise to anyone that doesn't watch anime for what this thread has turned into:lol:

:lol:

Let's change the subject: does anyone think it's going to snow this year?
Original post by Red Fox

I got bored of FT tbh, it's just the same formula over and over again:

Spoiler

edit: speaking of snow..

Spoiler

I'm reading the mangas for the Big 3, although Naruto has finished so it's just Bleach and OP. Yeah, KnB is a must watch, one of my all time favourites.

I have a feeling it will snow this year. Last year's snow was pathetic :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bude8

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm reading the mangas for the Big 3, although Naruto has finished so it's just Bleach and OP. Yeah, KnB is a must watch, one of my all time favourites.

That sounds like KnB:wink: and allow it, I don't want to think about that:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
That sounds like KnB:wink: and allow it, I don't want to think about that:lol:

Yeah actually, it is, but KnB wasn't as annoying :redface: I'm still reading the manga for FT for the story though :lol:
Original post by Bude8

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah FT has a habit of doing that :lol:
I am still disappointed in the way the manga for Naruto ended, it was too smooth.

Also Bleach are taking the actual piss, when is Ichigo going to get some action?

On another note, I've booked tickets for the Hobbit Trilogy Bill next Thursday with friends, the running time is from 6PM to 2:45AM...I'm actually going to go into Physics like a Zombie on Friday.
Yeah FT has a habit of doing that :lol:
I am still disappointed in the way the manga for Naruto ended, it was too smooth.

Also Bleach are taking the actual piss, when is Ichigo going to get some action?

On another note, I've booked tickets for the Hobbit Trilogy Bill next Thursday with friends, the running time is from 6PM to 2:45AM...I'm actually going to go into Physics like a Zombie on Friday.

I haven't seen any of the LOTR at all... I think I'll marathon it when I'm at a uni :lol:
Original post by Bude8
I haven't seen any of the LOTR at all... I think I'll marathon it when I'm at a uni :lol:

Not worth
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Not worth

Soooooooo long for nothing
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Soooooooo long for nothing

What sorts of Movies do you like to watch?
What sorts of Movies do you like to watch?

Anything with superpowers

Like I love x men, and avengers and that.

Inception
Batman
Action films

I like series as well
Original post by Bude8
Yeah actually, it is, but KnB wasn't as annoying :redface: I'm still reading the manga for FT for the story though :lol:

The Rakuzan match annoyed me, they should have been destroyed but the plot protects them

Latest