The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynous
I haven't, I didn't realise they had a SW running. Do you know the dates?

It just says during April, I imagine they're almost done now as it's a rolling basis.
Will the banks check whether or not you're on a 3 or 4 year course?
Original post by usainlightning
Will the banks check whether or not you're on a 3 or 4 year course?

dude what year are you in, you applied for summer internships 3 years ago. focus on summers
Just got an email from DB saying:

Thank you for submitting an application for the Spring into Banking/IT Program. We are currently reviewing all applications.

Seems they still haven't finished recruiting after all
Original post by MathsNerd1
It just says during April, I imagine they're almost done now as it's a rolling basis.

this is the first i heard of it but looking now it looks like a good programme, they're probably done recruiting now :frown:
Original post by President M.E.
this is the first i heard of it but looking now it looks like a good programme, they're probably done recruiting now :frown:
Just shows you how we constantly need to be checking things, I also found out too late so I'm not bothering with the application. Kind of just written off spring weeks off as a whole.
Original post by President M.E.

Original post by MathsNerd1
Just shows you how we constantly need to be checking things, I also found out too late so I'm not bothering with the application. Kind of just written off spring weeks off as a whole.

Do either of you have a link? All I can find on the website is the one in Sweden where fluency in a Nordic language is needed. Or is that the one you're looking at?
Reply 2367
Original post by anyap
did you apply for IBD?

yes, i did
Original post by Bloxorus
Do either of you have a link? All I can find on the website is the one in Sweden where fluency in a Nordic language is needed. Or is that the one you're looking at?

It is on the website under Europe careers, it's not very difficult to find.
Original post by Bloxorus

http://www.lazard.com/mobile#/careers/university-and-business-school-programs/

I'd apply anyway, tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
wtf. sent them an email asking them to clarify, will be super pissed off if they are lying, don't see why they would not just give a rejection email... this should have been in response to donnies db post, nothing with lazard
(edited 9 years ago)

why the hell are we expected to be looking at lazard careers as first years? Really hope spaces are left :frown:
Original post by welcometoib
why the hell are we expected to be looking at lazard careers as first years? Really hope spaces are left :frown:

How else would you find out if a company runs a spring week?

There probably will be, first year of the programme so few people will have known about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone got a CS phone interview coming up? mine's in a few days. PM me if you do and we can share tips etc :smile:
Original post by Aenigma
How else would you find out if a company runs a spring week?

There probably will be, first year of the programme so few people will have known about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

uni careers service, friends, tsr, like everyone else finds out? Cheers for the link
uni careers service, friends, tsr, like everyone else finds out? Cheers for the link

Then the Laz SW would be posted there?

Don't think it's unreasonable for a company to think that interested students would check their careers website...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aenigma
Then the Laz SW would be posted there?

Don't think it's unreasonable for a company to think that interested students would check their careers website...

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope, first time ive heard about this sw today, all others were posted on the site, which means that even the careers service team didn't know, like people on tsr till today, most of us anyway.
nope, first time ive heard about this sw today, all others were posted on the site, which means that even the careers service team didn't know, like people on tsr till today, most of us anyway.

Requirement: You need to fluently know a nordic language.
Original post by Anonynous
Requirement: You need to fluently know a nordic language.

From what I'm reading, you don't need that as a requirement.
Got hsbc num inv, wish i had luck w the bbs tho

Latest

Trending

Trending