The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Most places up north are awful. Would say the only good city is Leeds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Leeds is lovely, I wanted to go to uni there but it wasn't to be.

Manchester is a nice city too. Has its rough parts but then so does Leeds.
Original post by Zürich
Bought an unbelievable red Christmas jumper in this boutique down Brick Lane the other week. Also been growing out the full beard.

December style is on point this time, going to hit Dalston hard.

I quite like winter fashion. Suits someone like me who's more of a slender frame, the feels when half sleeve crew in August is too much pain to bear :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Manchester is a nice city. Has its rough parts but then so does Leeds.

Leeds is nice on the whole tbh. The riff raff is usually spread out so it's fairly
low on crime and anti-social behaviour, I.e when the riots happened there was no trouble here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leeds is nice on the whole tbh. The riff raff is usually spread out so it's fairly
low on crime and anti-social behaviour, I.e when the riots happened there was no trouble here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol, when the riots were kicking off in London I was living in a flat just off Camden high street, literally was a gang of about 200 people just roaming as I came home from work. :redface:

Never seen anything like it
Reply 8624
Original post by Zürich
You on that primark t-shirt and jeans flex 12 months of the year bruv?

Yh fam, extra monies to spend on drugs init

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly the same where I live now. There are some horrific areas but luckily they are on opposite ends of the city.

Ain't about the music but imagine in the night being in a private chopper or private jet just looking around the City like in the video.
Original post by Zürich
lol, when the riots were kicking off in London I was living in a flat just off Camden high street, literally was a gang of about 200 people just roaming as I came home from work. :redface:

Never seen anything like it

Lol. I was supposedly just 400m from the riots, no rioters touched my place lol.
Original post by jam277

Lol. I was supposedly just 400m from the riots, no rioters touched my place lol.

You guys get riots and I get a herd of cows stampeding down my road instead.

Once I was walking to my car and I could hear quite a bit of noise so I walked to the end of my driveway and all I could see was about 65 cows heading straight towards me and a policeman shouting at me to get back into my house.
Reply 8628
Original post by ra-ra-ra
I get a herd of cows stampeding down my road instead.

Every lil hindu's dream

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Every lil hindu's dream

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rofl I'd feel like the gods were punishing me if I was in that situation (and hindu ofcourse)
Knitwear crew
Parka crew
Skinny black jeans crew
Air Max crew

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anything skinny just marks you out as a typical homosexual.

You dress like the kid that everyone sees walking down the street and wants to punch
Original post by JamesR12

You dress like the kid that everyone sees walking down the street and wants to punch

Maybe. There's no point me wearing normal jeans though as it looks dumb and baggy, may as well wear skinny cos at least it's fashionable

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that a bad thing?
Original post by Tom_Ford
Is that a bad thing?

Well personally if I was heterosexual I'd prefer to be identified as hetero, not homo.
Maybe. There's no point me wearing normal jeans though as it looks dumb and baggy, may as well wear skinny cos at least it's fashionable

Posted from TSR Mobile

Difference between slim and skinny. Build yourself up boi
Well personally if I was heterosexual I'd prefer to be identified as hetero, not homo.

I suppose you know everything there is to know about what makes a 'typical' homosexual. :rolleyes:
I suppose you know everything there is to know about what makes a 'typical' homosexual. :rolleyes:

Sure, conveniently slip down the homophobia accusation road
Difference between slim and skinny. Build yourself up boi

Yeah I'm working at it man. Need to get bigger but would rather be skinny than normal weight with more fat, but would rather be hench than both if that makes sense haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is that a bad thing?

Just come out why don't you!
Yeah I'm working at it man. Need to get bigger but would rather be skinny than normal weight with more fat, but would rather be hench than both if that makes sense haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Girls defo prefer guys to be skinnier-normal, as opposed to fatter-normal, in my experience.

Latest