The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom_Ford
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=52094261&postcount=8652

I just found that a bit forward. And Isometrix's "come out" comment before. It suggests I am absolute bi when in reality my interest in men is fleeting.

You seem like a sensitive soul.

As Iso said, if you post pictures of guys calling them cute don't be surprised if people get a bi/gay vibe, it's not something straight guys generally do.

I don't think they were being 100% serious, nor do I think he meant you're absolutely bi anyway.
(edited 9 years ago)
What's wrong with being gay anyway?

BRB sex must easier if receiving
BRB sex freely available in public locations 365 days of the year
BRB social skills generally spot on
BRB free to dress in a flamboyant or whatever style you like without being judged
BRB diversity quotas open doors

If I was gay I'd be down in Soho absolutely loving it
There's nothing wrong with being gay.
Original post by jam277
There's nothing wrong with being gay.

didnt you get banned on ur other account cos u called someone a faggot
Original post by Isometrix
That was in jest, I didn't mean to label you. You can't blame people for at least thinking it when you keep posting selfies of Gotze calling him cute etc.

He is cute... :colondollar:

Guy just seems genuinely beautiful as a person. Zurich said he was a German Bieber, but lets be honest, Bieber is an unpleasant soul.
(edited 9 years ago)
He is cute...

So gay.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
just gonna be posting a plead like this over the next month or so for anybody who hasn't to do my disserration survey if they have time :smile:

it doesn't seem to take any longer than 20 minutes and many people have (surprisingly) reported it to be quite fun - everything is explained in the link below
if you do take it, please make sure you try to complete it fully though

thank you in advance to anybody who does and make sure to let me know if do you the survey :smile:

http://nclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_aX0Ep3oTdFYNitv :biggrin:

I'm finding some of these q's challenging. I do like a challenge though.
Original post by Zürich
Any dissertation completed with the assistance of this thread aint worth the paper its written on tbh

Someone I know did a Psychology dissertation last year, and they had a mare trying to find participants. Posting flyers/ads all over campus, spamming dozens of uni Facebook groups, nagging all her friends to tell all their friends etc. Don't see how using TSR is any different tbh.
Original post by sr90
Someone I know did a Psychology dissertation last year, and they had a mare trying to find participants. Posting flyers/ads all over campus, spamming dozens of uni Facebook groups, nagging all her friends to tell all their friends etc. Don't see how using TSR is any different tbh.

Said it in jest :tongue:

When I did my dissertation all the data I needed could be downloaded with the click of a button so sounds a nightmare having to collect it that way.

Would probably just offer £5 a person, pay by cheque and then let them bounce or something after.
Original post by Zürich
Said it in jest :tongue:

When I did my dissertation all the data I needed could be downloaded with the click of a button so sounds a nightmare having to collect it that way.

Would probably just offer £5 a person, pay by cheque and then let them bounce or something after.

Amazing :laugh:
Original post by So Instinct
You seem like a sensitive soul.

As Iso said, if you post pictures of guys calling them cute don't be surprised if people get a bi/gay vibe, it's not something straight guys generally do.

I don't think they were being 100% serious, nor do I think he meant you're absolutely bi anyway.

I could not tell if it was in jest or a serious type of baiting. Internet words on screens.

Anyway, it's just an internet forum so no harm done. And anyway, I get a lot of the "are you gay/bi?" questions from student flatmates in the past (virtually every one). I am used to it.
Original post by Parano!d

Original post by Zürich

:rofl:
Original post by Parano!d

Rofl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Amazing :laugh:

Alternatively, get involved with one of those religious do gooder groups. The kind where they all stand around eating sandwiches on Sunday afternoons after chapel. Those kunts would offer to do it for you and probably get their mates involved too.

Or could go to an alcoholics/gamblers/narcotics anonymous meeting and say youre considering getting back on the grog because you cant find people to do your survey
(edited 9 years ago)
I could not tell if it was in jest or a serious type of baiting. Internet words on screens.

Anyway, it's just an internet forum so no harm done. And anyway, I get a lot of the "are you gay/bi?" questions from student flatmates in the past (virtually every one). I am used to it.

As much as I hate the word nowadays, it's lighthearted 'banter'.
Original post by So Instinct
As much as I hate the word nowadays, it's lighthearted 'banter'.

Instinct is a #banter #lad #zante2014 type of guy amirite

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Instinct is a #banter #lad #zante2014 type of guy amirite

Posted from TSR Mobile

Far from it. What's zante?
Original post by jam277
I said a comment that gay people can be gay at home but I dislike it when people are overly homo-sexualised in public.

I retain the statement and would say the same for heterosexual people. If I said 'he can eat her pussy at home I don't give a damn about it but don't do it in public' I wouldn't have been banned yet it's the exact same thing I said wrt homosexual people(with different anatomy used) and I got banned for it for being homophobic.

yer this is spot on tbh.

Like strolling through Hackney Marshes, dont need to see two lads at it in the bushes. Premier Inn prices these days are cheap FFS
Original post by jam277
I said a comment that gay people can be gay at home but I dislike it when people are overly homo-sexualised in public.

I retain the statement and would say the same for heterosexual people. If I said 'he can eat her pussy at home I don't give a damn about it but don't do it in public' I wouldn't have been banned yet it's the exact same thing I said wrt homosexual people and I got banned for it for being homophobic.

Fair enough tbh.

I was on the train recently and a guy was sucking on another guys neck on the seats opposite me. That was a pretty awkward and uncomfortable few minutes.
Original post by jam277

I retain the statement and would say the same for heterosexual people. If I said 'he can eat her pussy at home I don't give a damn about it but don't do it in public' I wouldn't have been banned yet it's the exact same thing I said wrt homosexual people(with different anatomy used) and I got banned for it for being homophobic.

I.e. All kinds of public displays of affection/whore-ishness/flamboyancy. I do find it very nauseous in general tbh.

I find the whole gay pride/pink thing a bit cringe really.

Latest