The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Adult Nursing Interview at Manchester University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dbiology6
mine is doing the exact same- and i tried it on my laptop also :s-smilie:

Are you still having trouble logging in? I've tried my laptop but it still doesn't work. For some reason when I click on the link it says
''The Page you were looking for could not be found"
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by sophie124
Are you still having trouble logging in? I've tried my laptop but it still doesn't work. For some reason when I click on the link it says
''The Page you were looking for could not be found"

Yeah that's what mine said for ages- I have just managed to change my password I have no idea how it just let me after a while but if you are still having trouble I would suggest getting in touch with the helpline?? :confused: although, the practice questions you can do once you've logged on are very similar- nearly all the same
I have an interview on the 10th too but for mental health nursing. The username and password they emailed me won't work at all - I keep being told they don't recognise that username or email:confused:
Do you know how much you have to score in the maths test to get in, i am really struggling with the maths questions
Original post by _Dreamer_
I have an interview on the 10th too but for mental health nursing. The username and password they emailed me won't work at all - I keep being told they don't recognise that username or email:confused:

I got an email today from someone saying there has been issues with this for a lot of people so dont worry, just contact them and let them know:smile:
Original post by _Dreamer_

I emailed them and they told me they are having a few technical problems, they sent me this link http://legacy.snap-services.org/ and i could log in normally. Good luck with your interview :smile:
Do you know how much you have to score in the maths test to get in, i am really struggling with the maths questions

Hi, I have heard its around 60% but I could be wrong, what are you struggling with and what questions are you doing? :smile:
Hi, I have heard its around 60% but I could be wrong, what are you struggling with and what questions are you doing? :smile:

It's just that some questions are really complicated, and I'm doing level 2 general questions
It's just that some questions are really complicated, and I'm doing level 2 general questions

I'm finding them hard as well :frown: we can only do our best- you will be fine though :biggrin:
Reply 49
Thank for the tips, how was mmu? Oh and did they tell you when you will get an offer

Hey sophie, still waiting for mmu, got leeds on wednesday!
just wondering what sort of recent nursing issues you've all been looking at?
Original post by _nene95
Hey sophie, still waiting for mmu, got leeds on wednesday!

Wow mmu are taking there time to get back to you, and congratulations for leeds
just wondering what sort of recent nursing issues you've all been looking at?

I've been reading that nurses and most nhs workers are going on strike as all they are asking for is a decent pay. I don't know if I'm reading the right thing. What are you reading about?
I've been reading that nurses and most nhs workers are going on strike as all they are asking for is a decent pay. I don't know if I'm reading the right thing. What are you reading about?

Hi Sophie, I'm not saying not to speak about this, but I have been told to steer away from anything to do with pay as it can give off the impression that your focusing on the pay aspect of it rather than why you want to do it ECT. I may be wrong here- as this was also my first thought into what to speak about so now Im confused :frown:
Hi Sophie, I'm not saying not to speak about this, but I have been told to steer away from anything to do with pay as it can give off the impression that your focusing on the pay aspect of it rather than why you want to do it ECT. I may be wrong here- as this was also my first thought into what to speak about so now Im confused :frown:

Ohh ok yhh that sounds reasonable, thx, what are you reading?
Ohh ok yhh that sounds reasonable, thx, what are you reading?

I have been reading various different news stories- finding it quite hard to know which to use as it needs to be able to relate to nursing and how it affects nurses if that makes sense, I have been going on the guardian on society then on nursing and it has articles on there :smile:
Reply 56
hey guys have you had your interviews? if so how did it go?
Original post by _nene95
hey guys have you had your interviews? if so how did it go?

Yeah had my interview on Wednesday and got an offer the next morning! Interview was absolutely fine, very relaxed :smile:
Reply 58
Aw congratulations! Hope to see you in september :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending