The Student Room Group

The "I Still haven't got any offers yet" Thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
I applied to Reading for Lit as well, no reply here either.

I applied for English Lit to Warwick, Exeter and Lancaster as well, nothing from the first two but Lancaster gave me an offer.

I've got an interview with Warwick so that's something :smile: Good luck, hope you're not waiting too long!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KimonoMyHouse
I've got an interview with Warwick so that's something :smile: Good luck, hope you're not waiting too long!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long did it take for them to reply?
Original post by Arkasia
How long did it take for them to reply?

One week and three days I believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KimonoMyHouse
One week and three days I believe

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see, well it's closing in on three weeks now for me. :frown:
My UCAS was sent away last Monday at 4.30pm and by 9pm I had a conditional offer from my first choice uni, I was over the moon! Then I got a conditional offer the next day, and then an unconditional offer! I got another unconditional on Thursday too! Still waiting for that last offer though, and after how fast I got my other ones this wait is killing me :frown:
Reply 45
Only received one acknowledgement email today out of five and no offers yet....appl went in on Friday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Does Track only change when you get an offer does it change when you get an interview etc
Original post by BoboG
Does Track only change when you get an offer does it change when you get an interview etc

it only changes when you get an offer, as far as i know
Applied nearly 2 weeks ago and still nothing :frown: Got all my acknowledgments within 24 hours and had an email from Warwick last week telling me they're currently reviewing my application. Not sure whether the extended wait is a good thing or not.
Reply 49
Original post by KerriT123
it only changes when you get an offer, as far as i know

Thanks but got an email saying a change has happend on track yesterday and it was an interview to accept or not.

Also really wierd i got an email from another university for an interview and to log in to their portal directly to accept the interview but nothing via Track

I wish they would keep some sort of consistency either everything happens via Track not here or their
Reply 50
Second acknowledgement email received...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Received another email requesting a reference before an interview...great....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KerriT123
My UCAS was sent away last Monday at 4.30pm and by 9pm I had a conditional offer from my first choice uni, I was over the moon! Then I got a conditional offer the next day, and then an unconditional offer! I got another unconditional on Thursday too! Still waiting for that last offer though, and after how fast I got my other ones this wait is killing me :frown:

Yeah, you realize that is not the point of a 'no offers received' thread, right?
I sent my UCAS off yesterday, got acknowledgement emails from all my choices except Bristol this morning. I know I shouldn't expect to have any offers yet, but it's still stressing me out because I've heard of people getting offers hours after sending the application. Also I'm applying for sociology, which I'm guessing isn't a very competitive course, so I'm hoping to get some offers soon! I think as soon as I get at least one I'll be able to relax haha.
I got my first offer! :biggrin: A week and a half after I sent my UCAS off! :smile: Keep calm, offers will come eventually!
Reply 55
Original post by gloriabristow
Likewise!!

Don't think I can be part of this thread anymore! Just got an offer from RHUL!
Original post by Mattlloydd
Don't think I can be part of this thread anymore! Just got an offer from RHUL!

Well, we could support those who don't have offers. After all, until recently we were in the same position. What are you going to study at uni?
Applied to med at Cardiff, Liverpool, Lancaster and Sheffield!! already had an interview at Cardiff and waiting patiently for responses from my other choices.

I sent my UCAS off on the 9th of October, and probably wont get any offers or hear anything back till march unless I'm really lucky.

get what you guys mean about seeing friends who have got 5 offers, or who got an offer in such a short amount of time after sending UCAS off.

What I see it as is no news means good news, if you hear nothing it generally means they are considering your application carefully.
I have sent my UCAS away oer 2 monts ago and all I've gotten are confirmation email... has anyone heard back from anywhere to do nursing??
Reply 59
Got an offer today but says conditional offer even though I've already met conditions - will this change to unconditional offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending