St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the A* guy
When is your interview?

Mines at 11am.

11/12 slot, same as you! Good luck :smile:
Original post by EmilyKvothe
11/12 slot, same as you! Good luck :smile:

Same time nice. Were you not told if your were 11am or 12am?
Same time nice. Were you not told if your were 11am or 12am?

Nope :/ In which email were you told your time slot? I assumed everyone was just assigned morning or afternoon slots, mine said 'either 11 or 12'

Edit: Wait, I'm guessing maybe I'm at twelve, because the email says 'If candidates do not arrive for earlier slots, you may find that you are moved up by an hour,' and also says either 11 or 12.
(edited 9 years ago)
Nope :/ In which email were you told your time slot? I assumed everyone was just assigned morning or afternoon slots, mine said 'either 11 or 12'

Edit: Wait, I'm guessing maybe I'm at twelve, because the email says 'If candidates do not arrive for earlier slots, you may find that you are moved up by an hour,' and also says either 11 or 12.

I got a separate email saying I was at 11am. 😐

Posted from TSR Mobile
guys any international applicants interview offers (those applying to a100)??
Original post by abdelrahman777

still waiting..
When is your interview?

Mines at 11am.

Ah Im in the later slot. Good luck!
Huh, idk then. I got the email with all the docs attatched and have sorted all of that, hopefully they'll just tell me when I get there!
Original post by Paras Agarwal
still waiting..

Me too.... Does SGUL send invitation by alphabetic order?
Original post by Paras Agarwal
still waiting..

Yup received mine last month actually! No news is good news! It means you havent been rejected yet

If you mean interview then Yeap I'm having mine in 2 hours??
Holy cow guys interview in 2 hoursssssss. See you guys there!!!
Done my interview!
It was okayish, not great tbh
Done my interview!

Can you briefly describe what type of questions involved, and what format did they used?
for those who have done the interview, obviously you can't discuss questions but in general terms, were there questions on medical research or NHS? basically ones which require prior knowledge and content- was this about the news or??
Done my interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hogsmeades
If you mean interview then Yeap I'm having mine in 2 hours??

are you non EU
Morning for me! :smile: I haven't got my envelopes sorted out yet, hahaha.

Why do you need envelopes
Original post by toocoldforuhere
Why do you need envelopes

If you get an interview you'll be sent instructions requesting you put certain documents into envelopes and bring them with you :smile:

Original post by iqranoor
for those who have done the interview, obviously you can't discuss questions but in general terms, were there questions on medical research or NHS? basically ones which require prior knowledge and content- was this about the news or??

I'm really wary of saying anything tbh, they made it clear they monitor forums and won't put up with it. I'll just say, if you've done your prep you should be able to answer all of the questions, but of course you will need some prep as they state in their invitation to interview

Original post by jamesjiang2015
Can you briefly describe what type of questions involved, and what format did they used?

Like above, I'm cautious of saying anything. Their website and the documents they send when they invite you to interview should tell you everything you need to know :smile: It is an MMI format.
are you non EU

Hey yup I'm non-EU :smile:

Btw, like what Emily said, please don't ask us about our interviews... Just look through the documents that they send and just practice. I don't think anything should catch you off guard :smile: Just be cautious and don't over/under prep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending