The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes, Yes, Yes! :woo: Yeah it is a shame, she really does bring life out of the violin.
Tempted to book tickets for her Tour in 2015, might just get the VIP package and take a cheeky selfie (chelfie:lol:) Then use that photo on my TSR profile.
Original post by H.Ibrahim
Yes, Yes, Yes! :woo: Yeah it is a shame, she really does bring life out of the violin.
Tempted to book tickets for her Tour in 2015, might just get the VIP package and take a cheeky selfie (chelfie:lol:) Then use that photo on my TSR profile.

Please tell me chelfie is something you just made up and not something people actually say:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
Please tell me chelfie is something you just made up and not something people actually say:lol:

I was going to say I made it up but according to urban dictionary the word exists but in a different context:lol:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chelfie
Original post by rachelc142
can't wait for the christmas break..... even though I'll be revising for february mocks!
whats everybody asked santa for? :h:

Although I know I won't actually receive it, I'll have to wait until I'm a chemical engineering reeling in top dollar before I get one :lol:

Original post by Red Fox

I was going to say I made it up but according to urban dictionary the word exists but in a different context:lol:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chelfie

Gotta love urban dictionary :lol:
Original post by Bude8

Gotta love urban dictionary :lol:
Yes, haha!
I'm keeping up with all the hip terms of our youth from it:lol:

I'm liking my new avatar anyone agree? Good ol' Ainsley Harriott:colonhash:
Yes, haha!
I'm keeping up with all the hip terms of our youth from it:lol:

I'm liking my new avatar anyone agree? Good ol' Ainsley Harriott:colonhash:

yeah fam, if you don't use urban dictionary you're a melt

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIMEEEEEEEEEEE

have you listened to GK and the backing track? My god I've listened to that song for 5 years but I've never noticed all the sounds until now.
Why is year 13 so exhausting?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling nothing but apathy towards my Cambridge interview, just can't wait to get this damn thing out of the way and get rejected now.
Original post by Red Fox
Feeling nothing but apathy towards my Cambridge interview, just can't wait to get this damn thing out of the way and get rejected now.

Yup, feel 100% the same way :lol: even if you do get an offer then, would you turn it down?
Original post by Red Fox

Lol, damn it.

I haven't done anything but I want to, but I can't because I don't feel the need, though I should, but I want to get it done because it sounds exciting but I don't want to get judged badly and thought of as stupid omg
Original post by Red Fox

When is it?

Original post by Bude8
yeah fam, if you don't use urban dictionary you're a melt

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIMEEEEEEEEEEE

have you listened to GK and the backing track? My god I've listened to that song for 5 years but I've never noticed all the sounds until now.

I'm about to!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lol, damn it.

I haven't done anything but I want to, but I can't because I don't feel the need, though I should, but I want to get it done because it sounds exciting but I don't want to get judged badly and thought of as stupid omg

If you get rejected, they're most likely never gonna see you again :lol:
Original post by Bude8
Yup, feel 100% the same way :lol: even if you do get an offer then, would you turn it down?

My mum and my teachers would probably be really pissed at me but at this moment I'm inclined to say yes but I really doubt I'd get one.
Lol, damn it.

I know I'm gonna look stupid compared to the other applicants, I've accepted my fate and I'm happy to have 2 days off school in Cambridge:lol:

When is it?

I'm about to!
11th
Original post by Bude8
If you get rejected, they're most likely never gonna see you again :lol:

That's the reason I'm thinking yolo, I don't care. I'll say what I want
Original post by Red Fox
My mum and my teachers would probably be really pissed at me but at this moment I'm inclined to say yes but I really doubt I'd get one.

I know I'm gonna look stupid compared to the other applicants, I've accepted my fate and I'm happy to have 2 days off school in Cambridge:lol:

11th

fk the police man, go wherever you'll be happy

Call the interviewers 'mate' and then complain when they mispronounce 'chemistry' - it should be pronounced 'ch-emistry' not 'kemistry'; why would anyone go and study ch-emistry at an institute where the professors don't even know how to pronounce it proplerly? Peasants.
It's great Bude!:eek: I'm sure I heard GK before it sounds very familiar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXvfBL4WkU
Are you trying to play it?

:lol:

Original post by Bude8
Call the interviewers 'mate' and then complain when they mispronounce 'chemistry' - it should be pronounced 'ch-emistry' not 'kemistry'; why would anyone go and study ch-emistry at an institute where the professors don't even know how to pronounce it proplerly? Peasants.

:rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bude8

I'm ****ing crying.

If any of you genuinely don't want to go though can you please do this, whilst recording it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't access YouTube now, it's blocked so I have to wait until 9 :cry:

I am, yes, and I think it's going to take me a at least a year until I can play it at performance standard :tongue: I think I'm learning it quite quickly though; I only started playing the guitar about a month and a half ago.

Did you notice the backing track in the actual song after listening to it? Now that I'm aware of how many sounds I miss when I listen to music, I'm always trying to listen out for them - drums have been something I often took for granted :lol:

Original post by Obiejess
I'm ****ing crying.

If any of you genuinely don't want to go though can you please do this, whilst recording it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

fam, everyone (apart from a lot of people) knows it's pronounced 'ch-emistry'. I'm really excited about studying ch-emical engineering; although I was considering mech-anical engineering.

and then when they ask you to answer a question you reply with: www.youtube.com/watch?v=95BBxPWGwNQ

Original post by Bude8

Yeah I won't factor what other people say into a decision.

Got anything for engineering?:lol:
Original post by Bude8

Lol, I said I'd say what I want, not jeopardise every chance :colone:

I want to do maths :moon:

Latest