The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Red Fox
Yeah I won't factor what other people say into a decision.

Got anything for engineering?:lol:

When they mispronounce 'mechanical engineering', firmly tell them:
'fam, it's pronounced mech-anical engineering you melt'
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lol, I said I'd say what I want, not jeopardise every chance :colone:

I want to do maths :moon:

'Mass isn't conserved unless I want it to, bitch'
Original post by Bude8
When they mispronounce 'mechanical engineering', firmly tell them:
'fam, it's pronounced mech-anical engineering you melt'

At the end I might just turn my back and slowly jog out whilst ominous music plays and I'll say "The only one who can beat me, is me":lol:
Original post by Red Fox
At the end I might just turn my back and slowly jog out whilst ominous music plays and I'll say "The only one who can beat me, is me":lol:

:rofl: hahahaha that's brilliant! :lol

Remember to have sparks coming out of your eyes too!
Original post by Bude8
:rofl: hahahaha that's brilliant! :lol

Remember to have sparks coming out of your eyes too!

Haha definitely! I want to know what it's like to enter the zone now, would be extremely useful during exams:lol:.
Original post by Red Fox
Haha definitely! I want to know what it's like to enter the zone now, would be extremely useful during exams:lol:.

If there is actually a zone in real life... then lol when sparks actually come out of your eyes :lol:
Original post by Bude8
If there is actually a zone in real life... then lol when sparks actually come out of your eyes :lol:

There is, but I doubt the eye sparks bit is real:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
There is, but I doubt the eye sparks bit is real:lol:

I'm still wondering if that behind the backboard shot he did has been done in real life though :lol:
Original post by Bude8
I'm still wondering if that behind the backboard shot he did has been done in real life though :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnARpfzVIis

I'll watch it after 9, damn communism here :cry:
Original post by Bude8
I'll watch it after 9, damn communism here :cry:

It's not as dramatic as in the show though. It's not as rare an occurrence as you'd think though to score over the backboard, I've seen it a couple of times at school (not quite the same as the NBA I know).
Original post by Red Fox
It's not as dramatic as in the show though. It's not as rare an occurrence as you'd think though to score over the backboard, I've seen it a couple of times at school (not quite the same as the NBA I know).

NBA seems so boring compared to KnB though :lol:
Original post by Bude8
NBA seems so boring compared to KnB though :lol:

It can be quite boring, I only watch like 1 or 2 games a month though. KnB should do a special episode, GoM + Uncrowned Kings + Kuroko and Kagami vs NBA all stars. The best NBA players are destroyed by high-schoolers:lol:.
Original post by Red Fox
It can be quite boring, I only watch like 1 or 2 games a month though. KnB should do a special episode, GoM + Uncrowned Kings + Kuroko and Kagami vs NBA all stars. The best NBA players are destroyed by high-schoolers:lol:.

Yeah but if you think about it, wouldn't the NBA in Kuroko's world be ridiculous? :lol:
Original post by Bude8
Yeah but if you think about it, wouldn't the NBA in Kuroko's world be ridiculous? :lol:

They're called miracles for a reason:tongue:
Original post by Red Fox
They're called miracles for a reason:tongue:

Ok, just saw the video. Without the torpedo spin that Aomine did it looks no where near as cool :lol:
Original post by Bude8
Am I allowed to know your band name? :lol:

You said you could only play one song from start to end - so how do you play at gigs? :lol:

I thought sweeping was quite fun, but it's gonna need quite a bit of practice before I can get it really really fast :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyyy people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Charlotte15

Hello :smile:
Original post by Bude8
Ok, just saw the video. Without the torpedo spin that Aomine did it looks no where near as cool :lol:

This ones a bit more like that http://youtu.be/a6QKy8KJVQY?t=1m21s
Original post by Red Fox
This ones a bit more like that http://youtu.be/a6QKy8KJVQY?t=1m21s

Ok, that one's pretty impressive, but now I'd love to see a huge high arching shot like Midorima's :lol:

Latest