The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by bryonyrachel97
mine is then too D:
i really don't know.. like go through personal statement and look at the news and stuff..maybe revise some chemistry..
do you know how the interview is set out and stuff?

All I know is that there are seven stations and that's it!! I hope the questions are not hard because I can be really dopey sometimes. 😏
Has anyone heard anything from UCL yet? They've been so quiet recently, it's been over two months since I applied so I'm starting to get a little nervous!
Original post by 138688
All I know is that there are seven stations and that's it!! I hope the questions are not hard because I can be really dopey sometimes. ������

i know exactly what you mean! then afterwards im like 'wow i was such an idiot' :smile:
Reply 1783
i know exactly what you mean! then afterwards im like 'wow i was such an idiot' :smile:

Ikr! I though it was just me...
Reply 1784
Original post by 138688
Ikr! I though it was just me...

Do u have any idea of what they mean by ethical dilemmas?
Original post by 138688
Does anyone have an interview for Nottingham?

yeah 15th
Original post by Sheraz Imran
I just received an offer from the Medway School of Pharmacy but I'm really confused as to the offer which is as follows:

"This offer is subject to you obtaining GCE A level Grades ABB including Chemistry
Your application to the Medway School of Pharmacy was unacceptable because of the nature of your criminal conviction"

I am pretty sure I do not have any criminal convictions.

Has anyone received anything similar?

Hi, when did you have your interview if you don't mind me asking?
I had mine on Saturday (6th December) and I haven't got a reply yet :frown:
Original post by Molly cule
Hi, when did you have your interview if you don't mind me asking?
I had mine on Saturday (6th December) and I haven't got a reply yet :frown:

I had mine of the 6th December too
You probably saw me
Have you checked Track (UCAS) ?
yeah i got a reply today,so happy i got in:smile:
the questions weren't hard and plus afterwards they said it was more about communication skills not like maths :smile:
the maths one was on paper, ethics was verbally and i think problem solving was paper but not 100% sure..you'll be fine :biggrin:

Was the maths q fractions? I hate fractions:frown: did the interviewer just sit there and watch you do the maths lol? thank you and congrats! Is it your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had mine of the 6th December too
You probably saw me
Have you checked Track (UCAS) ?

What time did you have yours?
Yeah I have, nothing's changed :frown:
What time did you have yours?
Yeah I have, nothing's changed :frown:

If I can recall correctly, the programme started at 13:00.
My Interview was at 14:35 though wburs?
Don't worry, they did say it could take upto 10 days for them to get back to you with a reply, don't lose hope!
Only received mine at 17:30 this evening.
If I can recall correctly, the programme started at 13:00.
My Interview was at 14:35 though wburs?
Don't worry, they did say it could take upto 10 days for them to get back to you with a reply, don't lose hope!
Only received mine at 17:30 this evening.

Oh no I didn't see you then, the programme I had to attend started at 9:30 and my interview was at 11:20
Yeah you're right! I hope they get back soon though, so anxious rn
Oh no I didn't see you then, the programme I had to attend started at 9:30 and my interview was at 11:20
Yeah you're right! I hope they get back soon though, so anxious rn

Good Luck!
I mean the Interview seemed to be fairly straightforward, so I reckon everyone who got an Interview must be receiving offers unless they did terribly poor, so I'd remain positive, it should be arriving soon. How did you find it?
Good Luck!
I mean the Interview seemed to be fairly straightforward, so I reckon everyone who got an Interview must be receiving offers unless they did terribly poor, so I'd remain positive, it should be arriving soon. How did you find it?

Thank you!
Yeah tbh I thought the interview went quite well, going to be optimistic about it.
I liked the uni tbh, it seems really good wbu?
Reply 1794
I just received an offer from the Medway School of Pharmacy but I'm really confused as to the offer which is as follows:

"This offer is subject to you obtaining GCE A level Grades ABB including Chemistry
Your application to the Medway School of Pharmacy was unacceptable because of the nature of your criminal conviction"

I am pretty sure I do not have any criminal convictions.

Has anyone received anything similar?

ring them up asap!
Thank you!
Yeah tbh I thought the interview went quite well, going to be optimistic about it.
I liked the uni tbh, it seems really good wbu?

I was quite impressed, exceeded my expectations tbh lol
Staff seem VERY friendly and supportive indeed
Is Medway your firm/insurance and where else have you applied if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Aylaar
ring them up asap!

Looking to do that first thing tomorrow morning, definitely something that needs to be dealt with, with some urgency lol
I completely agree, all the staff and students I spoke to were so nice and friendly
I'm not too sure whether to make Medway my firm or not yet wbu?
I've also applied to Kings, Reading, Hertfordshire and Kingston wbu?

I would definitely place Medway as my insurance AT LEAST, depending on whether I get offers from UCL or Kings. If I were you I'd definitely have it down as one of your two final choices.
Nice, I applied to Kings and Hertfordshire too. Have you heard back from either of them? I've got an Interview for Hertfordshire on the 16th December wbu?
Who's applied for Ucl pharmacy (MPharm) course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys I'm new here ☺️ I've got some questions that anyone can answer about the Manchester, Huddersfield and Bradford interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending