The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MJK91
WARWICK INTERVIEW!!!!!! :biggrin:

Sorry...

Well done! I am so happy for you, after all the years of applying you got one! :smile:
Original post by MJK91

Sorry...

I'm so pleased for you, you sounded so bummed last year. Hopefully it's a good year for us both :P
Interview!!!!
Reply 263
No interview and no rejection... What does this mean!? Anyone else in the same position?
Congrats to everyone with interviews :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KingsofLeonfan
Interview!!!!

Well done to all who have got interviews so far! Now the real fun begins :smile:

Were you given a specific date, or were you given a range of dates to choose from? I'd be interested to know. I believe that last year all interview invitations were sent on the same date so that everyone had an equal shot at selecting their slot.

(Don't worry, I'm already a Warwick student so I'm not in competition; I'm just curious.)
Congratulations to all those with interviews!! Would you guys mind posting your stats so us less fortunate ones can see how near/far we were?
Reply 266
Original post by axc247
No interview and no rejection... What does this mean!? Anyone else in the same position?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you.. It's so stressful
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MJK91

Sorry...

Good job! :congrats:
Reply 268
Interview!! UKCAT 750 overall, VR 700
Ahhhh interview!!
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
must have been utterly borderline! 697.5 with 690 in VR
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MJK91

Sorry...

ME TOO!!!!!! :biggrin: Congrats!
Original post by Awesome_Alien
Well done! I am so happy for you, after all the years of applying you got one! :smile:

Original post by Democracy
Good job! :congrats:

Original post by LostInYourMusic
I'm so pleased for you, you sounded so bummed last year. Hopefully it's a good year for us both :P

Thank you, so relieved!

Original post by KingsofLeonfan
Interview!!!!

Original post by yurilein93
ME TOO!!!!!! :biggrin: Congrats!

Congratulations!! :smile: Maybe see you there?

Original post by axc247

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't worry too much, interview offers definitely go out in batches just like rejections. I think they usually do all rejections first so I wouldn't be too disheartened. I got 600 in VR and still got one.

Original post by ranelagh75
Well done to all who have got interviews so far! Now the real fun begins :smile:

Were you given a specific date, or were you given a range of dates to choose from? I'd be interested to know. I believe that last year all interview invitations were sent on the same date so that everyone had an equal shot at selecting their slot.

(Don't worry, I'm already a Warwick student so I'm not in competition; I'm just curious.)

Range of dates and time slots between 16th (Mon) and the Friday.

Original post by MickyVee
Congratulations to all those with interviews!! Would you guys mind posting your stats so us less fortunate ones can see how near/far we were?

600, 750, 740, 720, Band 1 :smile: 1st in biomed.

Original post by nug
Interview!! UKCAT 750 overall, VR 700

Good lass! See you there? :biggrin:
Original post by ceciafb
Ahhhh interview!!
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
must have been utterly borderline! 697.5 with 690 in VR

UHSM interview prep yes?? :biggrin:
Original post by MJK91
Range of dates and time slots between 16th (Mon) and the Friday.

So the only slots they gave you were for the middle week of Feb?
Original post by MickyVee

UKcat: 3110 (778) VR 740, QR 890, AR 700, DA 780
IB: 41
Predicted First in Bio
Reply 275
Interview!

LLB Law - 1st
LLM Law - pending

UKCAT - 690 (780 VR)
Reply 276
Interview :smile:
Original post by MJK91
UHSM interview prep yes?? :biggrin:

Congratulations to you as well! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Yes definitely! I dont know what date/time to go for now!
Interview as well! :smile:

UKCAT
VR 610, QR 830, AR 840, DA 630
Average: 727.5
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ranelagh75

Range of dates , March 16th to Friday 20th with a range of times to choose from

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending