Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by aGEMapplicant
Interview!!!! :biggrin:

UKCAT: 700
VR: 670

BSc 2.i
MSc ongoing

Congratulations!! Did your email just arrive or is it from earlier? Trying to work out if they will send more emails out today...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 301
Original post by nug
Am I right in thinking Warwick generally invite ~400 people to the selection centres? So thats not bad odds considering there are 164 home/eu places :biggrin:

I think 380 at selection centre.
Original post by axc247
Congratulations!! Did your email just arrive or is it from earlier? Trying to work out if they will send more emails out today...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Arrived at 12.00.
Xxyya
-

nug
-

380 at selection centre, 177 places.
So 2.15 interviews to every place. Don't know if they make a few extra offers in case people don't get their grades though. :smile:
Reply 304
Original post by axc247
Does anyone know whether interviews went out in batches last year or all at once?
Clutching at straws here....

Original post by Willo32
I'm in the same sitch! Argh.

Can I ask what your stats are? I'm silently going mad refreshing my email and UCAS forms waiting for something to come through!
I'm predicted a 2:1 in Audiology, UKCAT of 2830 (707.5) & band 1. (VR 680, QR 750, AR 690, DA 710) & I've got 15 months full time work experience in an ENT department.
Probably not the strongest application but I haven't been rejected yet...
Original post by aGEMapplicant
Sure thing. 16th March 2015, 3.30pm- 5pm?

Sounds good to me, I'll book later today.
You from UCL? :smile:
Interview!

UKCAT 702.5
2.1 BA English + MPhil

Well done us! Ad good luck to people who are still waiting!
Original post by LostInYourMusic
380 at selection centre, 177 places.
So 2.15 interviews to every place. Don't know if they make a few extra offers in case people don't get their grades though. :smile:

I'm going for 200 offers maybe? Swansea said they end up giving out something like 50 more offers than places because so many people dont take them!
Reply 308
Original post by tasmay
Can I ask what your stats are? I'm silently going mad refreshing my email and UCAS forms waiting for something to come through!
I'm predicted a 2:1 in Audiology, UKCAT of 2830 (707.5) & band 1. (VR 680, QR 750, AR 690, DA 710) & I've got 15 months full time work experience in an ENT department.

Can't see any reason why you wouldn't get one. Good luck!
Reply 309
Original post by MJK91
All GEM goes through PGTeam4 :smile: Other teams unrelated to medicine PG study.

Thanks again! Just got my interview too :smile: Happy days! That's 3 for 3! Come on Bart's!
Original post by ceciafb
I'm going for 200 offers maybe? Swansea said they end up giving out something like 50 more offers than places because so many people dont take them!

Hopefully! I'll work on 2 interviews to 1 offer for now.

Does anyone know if Warwick gives out all conditional offers, or a mix, for people who have already graduated? Not to get ahead of myself or anything, but I like the way 'unconditional' sits on Track.
Reply 311
Original post by JNHE
Can't see any reason why you wouldn't get one. Good luck!

Thanks :smile: I'm crossing my fingers! Good luck to everyone else who's in limbo too!
Reply 312
Booked my interview for Thursday 1pm. My stats, for those who may be interested are: ukcat 710 ( 600 VR), 1st mpharm.

Congrats to everyone who got an interview, and good luck to those who are waiting!
Reply 313
Original post by nug
booked for Friday at 2:15. Anyone else?

Mine is booked for Friday at 1pm. I'm so happy about my invite!
Original post by MJK91
WARWICK INTERVIEW!!!!!! :biggrin:

Sorry...

Yay!! Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've booked mine for 11am on the 16th- figured I'd get it over and done with! Congrats everyone!
I hate that you have to choose the date yourself! So much pressure 'hmm before lunch they will be hungry..but after lunch they'll be tired...and at the end of the day they might be cranky' I'm assessing what time of the day they're likely to be in the best moods haha
Original post by ForestCat
Yay!! Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :biggrin:
Original post by JenniB22
I've booked mine for 11am on the 16th- figured I'd get it over and done with! Congrats everyone!

Hang around for a celebratory drink :P Mine's at 2:15
Original post by ceciafb
I hate that you have to choose the date yourself! So much pressure 'hmm before lunch they will be hungry..but after lunch they'll be tired...and at the end of the day they might be cranky' I'm assessing what time of the day they're likely to be in the best moods haha

I didn't even think of that! Gah! I just went with Monday because then I can travel on Sunday and stay with a friend in Solihull and 11am because it's not too early....my thought process was definitelyl more logistical than tactical!
Reply 319
Original post by tasmay

I think you've got a better chance than me - people seem to have interviews with your score but I think mine is just too low. I've got 692.5 overall with VR being my lowest (610). Predicted 1st in psychology; hospice volunteering, lots of hospital shadowing and work with disabled children is my main work experience. The wait is driving me mad :frown: Good luck to you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending