The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pane123
New Balance, which is owned by Warrior, is the new manufacturer of Liverpool's shirts.

Yeah, just had a read. Thought it was too soon for the Warrior deal to have run out. Tapping that Asian market.

It does look horrendous though. Pattern is worse than our old tablecloth kit, NB logo looks tacky and no other redeeming features.

I guess kit deal these days are just about the cash.
Original post by AR_95
Poor attempt at replicating butty

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for proving my point by dragging out a quote from 6 pages back out :smile: reported.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fizzel
Yeah, just had a read. Thought it was too soon for the Warrior deal to have run out. Tapping that Asian market.

It does look horrendous though. Pattern is worse than our old tablecloth kit, NB logo looks tacky and no other redeeming features.

I guess kit deal these days are just about the cash.

I don't think it's too bad, although I guess I can see why Liverpool fans might be disappointed.
Reply 6483
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Thanks for proving my point by dragging out a quote from 6 pages back out :smile: reported.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've already been called out by SR for not actually reporting anyone
Original post by Fideo

:rofl2:
Original post by Fideo

Pretty sure he has reported a few and all of them have been ignored :lol:

Anyways I'm tipping Liverpool for a win vs UTD
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by pane123
Sorry if this has been posted already, but here's Liverpool's shirt for next season:

Haven't heard any confirmation on this whatsoever ... so I'm saying no it isn't.
Original post by Monsieur Gamma
Haven't heard any confirmation on this whatsoever ... so I'm saying no it isn't.

Like I said, I'm fairly sure it will be this but it is a very early leak. The same kit has been circulating for a while but this is the best pic yet.
Ugh an hour and a half till kick off.
On my way to Anfield now, no 3G in the ground so won't be posting during the game :smile:
Mignolet, Johnson, Enrique, Lovren, Skrtel, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Lambert

subs: Jones, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Lallana, Coutinho, Markovic

Toure has a groin injury
Original post by The.Joker
Mignolet, Johnson, Enrique, Lovren, Skrtel, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Lambert

subs: Jones, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Lallana, Coutinho, Markovic

Toure has a groin injury

Why go for Allen (a more defensive midfielder) when we HAVE to win?? ... Coutinho or even Lallana would have been a better selection.

Touré injured? Well this's going to be a hard one to win ...
Reply 6492
that back 5 oh lawd
Damn I was way late with the line up

Liverpool's XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Enrique, Lovren, Skrtel, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Lambert.

Substitutes: Jones, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Lallana, Coutinho, Markovic.

Mignolet
Johnson Skrtel Lovren Enrique
Henderson Lucas Allen Sterling
Gerrard
Lambert?
(edited 9 years ago)
What do Moreno, Can & Coutinho have to do to get a game? Can't understand why they keep being benched.

I hope you play that team against us, I really do.
Reply 6495
Original post by Zerforax
Damn I was way late with the line up

Liverpool's XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Enrique, Lovren, Skrtel, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Lambert.

Substitutes: Jones, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Lallana, Coutinho, Markovic.

Mignolet
Johnson Skrtel Lovren Enrique
Henderson Lucas Allen Sterling
Gerrard
Lambert?

Lucas
Allen Henderson
Gerrard
Sterling Lambert
Gerrard to run out of energy by 30 minutes.
Original post by sr90
What do Moreno, Can & Coutinho have to do to get a game? Can't understand why they keep being benched.

I hope you play that team against us, I really do.

Sell their soul to the devil it seems at times
Original post by Angry cucumber
Sell their soul to the devil it seems at times

Maybe they once stole Rodgers' parking space at Melwood? It's hard to think of another explanation.

No Borini on the bench is baffling as well. Fair enough if Liverpool want to sell him, but they don't exactly have anyone else at the moment do they. This'll be Lambert's 4th start in 10 days,
Crap team but come on you reds!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest