The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 고구마
so. much. maths. and I thought FP4 was just a legend :lol:
What about the fabled M4 and M5?

I would but I probably don't have time or a decent textbook:tongue:
Original post by Red Fox
I would but I probably don't have time or a decent textbook:tongue:

aah... but are you doing this all by yourself?
Well, imo if you are trying to do all maths modules, it's one of those thing where you have to go hard or go home... takes a lot of strength... :ahee:
Original post by Bude8
Drowning in tears from watching Clannad yet?

I've been busy the last week or so so no, not yet- but the black hole of anime tears will consume me soon. :tongue: I'm breaking up on the 19th- same as Red Fox :frown:
Original post by 고구마
aah... but are you doing this all by yourself?
Well, imo if you are trying to do all maths modules, it's one of those thing where you have to go hard or go home... takes a lot of strength... :ahee:

Some in school, some I did myself. I'll see about that but forget S3 and S4:lol:
Original post by JustaDreamer
I've been busy the last week or so so no, not yet- but the black hole of anime tears will consume me soon. :tongue: I'm breaking up on the 19th- same as Red Fox :frown:

Make sure you watch Clannad: After Story (basically S2)
Original post by JustaDreamer

Original post by Red Fox
Some in school, some I did myself. I'll see about that but forget S3 and S4:lol:

Make sure you watch Clannad: After Story (basically S2)

Yup, S2 is a must watch! Though I actually cried at the end of S1 too - but S2 was on a completely different level
Original post by Bude8
Yup, S2 is a must watch! Though I actually cried at the end of S1 too - but S2 was on a completely different level

I cried at like 5 episodes in a row in After Story:lol:
Original post by keromedic
x

Can't reply to you on facebook for some reason- will do it later if I remember! Going out in a bit anyway :smile:
Original post by furryface12
Can't reply to you on facebook for some reason- will do it later if I remember! Going out in a bit anyway :smile:

Oh okay.

Sorry. Enjoy :smile:.
Original post by Red Fox

Is stats that bad? :tongue:
I do single maths... but I do s2, only cos mechanics makes me accelerate at 200m/s towards a cliff from rest :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 고구마
I do single maths... but I do s2, only cos mechanics makes me accelerate at 200m/s towards a cliff from rest :wink:

200 ms^{-2}* :smile:
Original post by 고구마

I enjoy S1 and S2 but I can't really teach myself stats for some reason so won't be able to do them. Mechanics 4 lyf and yeah it's ms^-2 as Bude said:lol:. You should try decision.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
I enjoy S1 and S2 but I can't really teach myself stats for some reason so won't be able to do them. Mechanics 4 lyf and yeah it's ms^-2 as Bude said:lol:. You should try decision.

I heard decision is incredibly anal :lol:
Original post by Red Fox

mmm... bitches love mechanics, but as Bude8 said, I head that learning decision is drier than 1000 cream crackers...

Original post by Bude8
200 ms^{-2}
* :smile:

Shows my ineptitude for this :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bude8
I heard decision is incredibly anal :lol:

Original post by 고구마
mmm... bitches love mechanics, but as Bude8 said, I head that learning decision is drier than 1000 cream crackers...

Shows my ineptitude for this :colondollar:

I am yet to find a fellow decision lover. It's just misunderstood:emo:.
Original post by Red Fox

Lord Sugar's Red Fox's search continues...

but i bet you're not as misunderstood than, that Kim :u:
Original post by 고구마
Lord Sugar's Red Fox's search continues...

but i bet you're not as misunderstood than, that Kim :u:

Hahaha, well I said decision was misunderstood not me:tongue:

I mean who doesn't love being told to how to put numbers in order.
Original post by Red Fox

I've done the tiniest part of d1, and that in itself made me want to kill myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox
Hahaha, well I said decision was misunderstood not me:tongue:

I mean who doesn't love being told to how to put numbers in order.

Between that and anything else?... what a hard decision to make

(eh... geddit?... oh god :doh: a thousand sozzles)
Original post by Obiejess
I've done the tiniest part of d1, and that in itself made me want to kill myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which part did you do?:lol:
Original post by 고구마
Between that and anything else?... what a hard decision to make

(eh... geddit?... oh god :doh: a thousand sozzles)

gr8 banter:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
Which part did you do?:lol:

probably looking at the contents page :rolleyes: (on behalf of obiejess) :tongue:

Original post by Red Fox
gr8 banter:lol:

well... I am the bishop of Banterbury after all :jebus:
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest