The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Probably a man
Why would you care if it is acceptable socially? You met across the net. No one is going to know unless you tell them.
Interesting, how you managed to convince somebody over the Internet to copulate with you, given your pulchritudinous use of the word 'shag'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seems a bit young at 16 to me..
Just be absolutely sure she is 16. It's not at all unlikely that she's really 14 or 15.

If she is 16, then it's still quite young, but not a huge gap. Also, is she aware that this is the primary purpose of the meeting?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
As long as she's 16 years and + 6 months. Then it's passed the half your age plus seven rule so you can go and get it rattled my son
(edited 9 years ago)
Regarding the age matter it's legal if she gives consent.

My problem here is as follows:
1) Why would you travel that far for sexual intercourse? Judging by your choice of title you're likely to be done in less than a minute.
2) You have no ideas who she/he really is

I will conclude by saying i hope you go find a 47 year old man called Jeremy ready to give you the putang.
if you're in uni and she's in year 11 it's weird
Original post by DontCallMeMongo
Is this acceptable socially? We met on the internet. She lives in Bristol. I live in Cardiff. etc

Are you sure shes a 16 yo girl?
Original post by DorianGrayism
Why would you care if it is acceptable socially? You met across the net. No one is going to know unless you tell them.

oops
Original post by fuze-mo25
Are you sure shes a 16 yo girl?

yeah we skyped etc
Did she specifically say she wanted to meet up purely for sex? It is kind of irrelevant whether it is socially acceptable as that is subjective. It's perfectly legal.
Original post by Octohedral
Just be absolutely sure she is 16. It's not at all unlikely that she's really 14 or 15.

If she is 16, then it's still quite young, but not a huge gap. Also, is she aware that this is the primary purpose of the meeting?

That was why she asked me. She wanted to bang me. Sounds unlikely I know but its true.

Original post by Exceptional
Interesting, how you managed to convince somebody over the Internet to copulate with you, given your pulchritudinous use of the word 'shag'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. shag is a commonly used phrase. 2. by your logic you must be a virgin seeing as you used a unnecessarily complex word incorrectly.
Original post by Guy Secretan
Did she specifically say she wanted to meet up purely for sex? It is kind of irrelevant whether it is socially acceptable as that is subjective. It's perfectly legal.

Yes. She is obsessed with it
I'm 16 and my boyfriends 19... Even if it is just a hook up its not wrong...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't say this sit's well with me it wouldn't surprise me if this come's back and bites you! #BeCareful
Reply 17
Go on!!! my son!!! Get in there!!!! Theres nothing wrong with this! im 19 as well

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
I thought the law was that over 18s couldn't have sex with under 18s? And if both are under 18s then they both have to be older than 16?
Original post by Octohedral

I think it's more of a question of "is she 16 or 40" rather than underage tbh...

Latest

Trending

Trending