The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

if bonus points remain as they say they are.. will draw my H2H... very annoying!
Original post by The Assassin
Can somebody advise me on what I should do with this team? I've lost four H2H's in a row (not in TSR). Don't really want to lose a 5th by making rash decisions. 0.5m left.

Who to take out/bring in?

Aguero out this week. Chadli out the next.

Original post by SirMasterKey
Blimey. I thought it was bad that you were 14th and now going up to 12th in B.

Got the 8th best overall score and yet am 18th going on 17th.

It must be nice to be able to sit back and see how your team is doing week to week without worrying about subs even if you aren't actually gaining pts for the overall table each week.

I miss FPL, but then when certain things happen it makes me remember how annoyed I was last season. Just not worth it. I generally pick teams that will be good for the long run, so won't be too surprised if it doesn't do terribly overall. A shame that Silva has been injured for so long as he's just sitting there not getting his 3 points every week.
I plan to take out Aguero and bring in Dzeko. I also want to upgrade one of my midfielders but I'm stuck between Hazard and Yaya Toure, especially as I already have Fabregas and Costa in my team...
Original post by The.Joker
I plan to take out Aguero and bring in Dzeko. I also want to upgrade one of my midfielders but I'm stuck between Hazard and Yaya Toure, especially as I already have Fabregas and Costa in my team...

Triple Chelsea attack is too much. Unless your plan is Cesc > Eden.
Original post by sr90
Triple Chelsea attack is too much. Unless your plan is Cesc > Eden.

Yeah I plan to keep Fabregas for the whole season, I guess I'll go with Toure. :smile:
Original post by The.Joker

Steer clear of Dzeko IMO. It'll probably take him a few games to start scoring again. Much better off with Bony.
39 points, not too bad considering my terrible Saturday.
Original post by little_wizard123
Toure is injured you sick man.

And van Persie love. About two years too late. He's rubbish now. But I knew you'd come around :sexface:

Yeah that was never going to happen. Decided to make my move... 8 point hit affords me 11 home players, including QPR away at Everton without Austin, and avoiding the Bony rise/Aguero drop.

Everton are about to make/ruin my ChristmasFantasy Premier League   The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League.png

seems i beat the drops by about, um, three minutes ;-0
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by little_wizard123
Moved up to 4th in Division C :lol:

Just looked at the TSR league. So many doing so well :redface:

You're 3rd in division C. I'm above you. Look at my points total. No idea how I'm second :rofl:
Can get one of Yaya and Baines, no idea which one :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bony for aguero and hazard for fab. Chambers and Austin will ride the pine this week. Got enough to do ivanovic for wisdom. Should I do it now for a 4 point hit or next week.
Original post by ..DT..
Bony for aguero and hazard for fab. Chambers and Austin will ride the pine this week. Got enough to do ivanovic for wisdom. Should I do it now for a 4 point hit or next week.

Next week definitely. Taking a hit for a defender rarely makes sense.
Original post by jam277
You're 3rd in division C. I'm above you. Look at my points total. No idea how I'm second :rofl:

:lol: You have one more FPL point than the guy bottom.
ramsey looks to be regaining some form. Not sure to bring him or yaya
Aguero out for any decent striker
Downing in for hazard

8 point hit; is it worth it though?
I despise the idea of having Aguero sat on the bench or money just sitting in my bank :/
But 8 points is a big hit :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
Aguero out for any decent striker
Downing in for hazard

8 point hit; is it worth it though?
I despise the idea of having Aguero sat on the bench or money just sitting in my bank :/
But 8 points is a big hit :frown:

Aguero's got to go now. With a timeframe in place, his value is going to plummet.
Not sure why anyone would take out hazard.
Original post by Andy Ftw
Next week definitely. Taking a hit for a defender rarely makes sense.

Chelsea have hull this week and I have to play 4 defenders cos of Austin being out. With no chambers that means a swans, wba, Newcastle and villa defender. I feel ivanovic could make up for the hit almost immediately.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Aguero's got to go now. With a timeframe in place, his value is going to plummet.

i agree, it's just when to change him?
do i do it this week and take a bit hit or do i gradually phase him out with no penalty?
Original post by Lúcio
i agree, it's just when to change him?
do i do it this week and take a bit hit or do i gradually phase him out with no penalty?

His value is plummeting alot. Down 0.2 already. I replaced him with Costa few days ago. Now I have to decide between Yaya, Baines and Ramsey :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest