The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Aww ive got mine tomorrow
Which branch u applied for
And when did u send ur application
Original post by geek_22
Aww ive got mine tomorrow
Which branch u applied for
And when did u send ur application

Adult nursing and 31st October :smile:
I've got an offer from Leeds Beckett!
Original post by alicetulips

Congratulationss well donee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I've applied for Mental Health Nursing at Coventry, Derby and DMU. Coventry and Keele have rejected my offers and did so pretty quickly, but I have interviews at the other two and Anglia Ruskin. :smile:
Do you have any interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emmilly11
Hey, I've applied for Mental Health Nursing at Coventry, Derby and DMU. Coventry and Keele have rejected my offers and did so pretty quickly, but I have interviews at the other two and Anglia Ruskin. :smile:
Do you have any interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww good luck for ur interviews
Ive only applied for sheffield hallam and have interview tomorrow so nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an interview for MH in Northumbria on 14th January :smile:
Mine is at DMU tomorrow, good luck! :smile:

Well done!!

I have my interview next Wednesday ahh!
I GOT AN OFFER FROM LEEDS.

OMG So happy its my first choice, over the moon! :biggrin:
Reply 690
GOT AN OFFER FOR CHILDRENS NURSING AT OXFORD BROOKES! So unbelieving happy!!! Anyone else?? I heard last night

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does it matter if you get an interview invite from the uni but it doesn't update on ucas? x
Reply 692
Original post by Kpaskk
Hi! I have applied to Southampton, Oxford Brookes, Nottingham, UWE and Surrey. I had an interview for Southampton today and Oxford Brookes yesterday. The Surrey one is on the 16th. I'm applying for children's nursing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :smile: well done on getting an interview! how was it? I'm already worried about it and I haven't even got a reply from any yet haha! good luck with it! How long did it take for them to get back to you, i'm soo so worried that there not going to like me and not even give me an interview!! eeek!
Original post by BellaPembers
Does it matter if you get an interview invite from the uni but it doesn't update on ucas? x

No :smile: 4 of mine didn't so I wouldn't worry x
Reply 694
Original post by jass26
Hey :smile: well done on getting an interview! how was it? I'm already worried about it and I haven't even got a reply from any yet haha! good luck with it! How long did it take for them to get back to you, i'm soo so worried that there not going to like me and not even give me an interview!! eeek!

Which ones have you applied for?? I sent my UCAS off at the beginning of November and heard back from Southampton, Oxford Brookes within 2 weeks after. The other two haven't got back to me yet. Honestly don't worry at all about the interview, they're just trying to help you show your potential and the interviews are a lot more casual than you expect them to be. As long as you have all the entry requirements and a good personal statement they will ask you for interview. Message me if you need any help with anything :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blondy2012
Well done!!

I have my interview next Wednesday ahh!

Thank you, congrats on uni of! Is it your firm? Good luck for your interview!
Original post by ammatt123
I've just been offered an interview at Leeds for Adult Nursing on the 5th January! Is anyone else going?

I applied Leeds university 27th of November I haven't heard anything from them, please how long did t them to reply you.thanks
Thank you, congrats on uni of! Is it your firm? Good luck for your interview!

Thankyou!! Think so yeah! Ah thanks how long did they take to get back to you? X
Reply 698
Has anyone got an interview at keele tomorrow??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied at DMU, Hertfordshire, Coventry, Leeds and Northampton to do Adult Nursing. Am just waiting for some offers now, fingers crossed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending