The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Canttellyou
Good luck for tomorrow. I just finished my mocks today and we won't get our results until mid January.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that is so annoying! I don't think I could survive waiting out the holiday! I am going to be so bad at waiting for the real ones hahahah. Thanks, you too! What are you aiminng for? As we have to make Alevel choices before Christmas, I want to get A* in Te subjects I want to take, and don't mind about the rest as long as I get a B or above :smile:
Original post by Izzyyyyy
Ah that's would be annoying :frown: pretty confident about geography, although I know in maths I must have got like 60/100 in TE calculatir, made soooo many stupid mistakes like not reading "she takes a 15 minute break" and "frequency POLYGON" dammit we need to learn to read the questions 😂

I suppose it's better we make these mistakes in our mocks so we can learn for our real exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
I suppose it's better we make these mistakes in our mocks so we can learn for our real exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I am going to read the questions 100000066 times before answering hahaha
Evening people. How are you all finding Year 11? :holmes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by usycool1
Evening people. How are you all finding Year 11? :holmes:

I am personally enjoying it, although I have had a bit of a rough patch recently, and the school is being a bit rubbish with my boyfriend. But I'm doing loads with music in the next two weeks and that makes me happy :3

Mocks weren't that bad to be honest, I was quite laid back about them to be honest. I mean, I did the most revision I've ever done but I didn't get stressed and the exams went well. Finding results out on Friday, I don't really mind how I did though (within reason lol) because I still have a term to work on it.

So yeah, pretty good
Got 11A*s in my mocks!! :biggrin:
OMG US TOO! some of mine have even taken it a step further, with "two people got A*, 12 A's, 9 B's, 3 C's" etc and it's killing us! I have managed to get a good idea of what I got in some subjects though by making the teachers feel bad for me by me saying loudly "I'm so scared I know I failed" and they reply like "no you didn't" or "you got your normal grade" so it's fine :smile:

I always try the "I bet I've failed!" card, but all my benchmarks are C's and B's but I'm getting A's+ in my course/classwork, so teachers play it back with "Hey, you've got your benchmark!" What is it? A C? B? A? A*? Tell me tell me teeeeellll meeeeeeeeeee arrrgh
Original post by Gingerbread101
Not as bad as when you do your actual exams, you have to wait a few months :tongue:

Oh God I'm dreading that ahah
Original post by Martie08

Dang flabbit gimme yo brain child
Original post by ImagineCats
Oh God I'm dreading that ahah

I had to get my results by phone in the end :rolleyes: I was going to be getting them by email as I was on holiday, they were being sent at 10 am and by 1 pm I still didn't have them, so just phoned one of the deputy heads instead :tongue:

Spoiler

:five:
Original post by Gingerbread101
I had to get my results by phone in the end :rolleyes: I was going to be getting them by email as I was on holiday, they were being sent at 10 am and by 1 pm I still didn't have them, so just phoned one of the deputy heads instead :tongue:

Spoiler

AHAHAH! The deputy head? That's hilarious- easy mistake to do though!
AHAHAH! The deputy head? That's hilarious- easy mistake to do though!

One of them, she's really nice but really strict :tongue: was all good news though so she was fine :biggrin:

Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always try the "I bet I've failed!" card, but all my benchmarks are C's and B's but I'm getting A's+ in my course/classwork, so teachers play it back with "Hey, you've got your benchmark!" What is it? A C? B? A? A*? Tell me tell me teeeeellll meeeeeeeeeee arrrgh

Haha yeah URG the teachers are too smart for us :frown: I feel so sorry for you having to wait until January though, I get mine today :0 don't think I am ready hahahah
Got my mocks back! Got 9 A* and 3 A's, so happy! :biggrin:

Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Steliata
I am personally enjoying it, although I have had a bit of a rough patch recently, and the school is being a bit rubbish with my boyfriend. But I'm doing loads with music in the next two weeks and that makes me happy :3

Mocks weren't that bad to be honest, I was quite laid back about them to be honest. I mean, I did the most revision I've ever done but I didn't get stressed and the exams went well. Finding results out on Friday, I don't really mind how I did though (within reason lol) because I still have a term to work on it.

So yeah, pretty good

Good, but sorry to hear about your boyfriend. :frown: Decided on your A-Level options yet or...? :smile: Presuming you're doing A-Levels, of course!

All the best with results on Friday. :smile:

Nice one :awesome:

Congrats :woo: :party2:
Original post by usycool1
Good, but sorry to hear about your boyfriend. :frown: Decided on your A-Level options yet or...? :smile: Presuming you're doing A-Levels, of course!

All the best with results on Friday. :smile:

Nice one :awesome:

Congrats :woo: :party2:

Latest