The Student Room Group

Northumbria Occupational therapy 2015 Bsc applicants

Hi, I am aware there is the general occupational therapy 2015 thread however I haven't come across anybody else who is applying/has applied to Northumbria for the Bsc! So if anybody has I'd love to know where you're at with the whole thing :smile:
I sent my application off 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since (so I presume they don't do acknowledgements?)

Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Original post by Tyler Bam
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:

Actually, this is the perfect place...
Reply 3
I have an interview at Northumbria on the 21st Jan.
It took about 2 weeks for me to get an invite from them and I sent my UCAS off on the 11th Nov. No acknowledgement of the application at all. Other people on my access course applied the same time as me and have heard nothing.
As our lecturers keep saying "no news is good news"
Reply 4
Thanks for letting me know, especially that some others on your course aren't the same situation I feel less alone with it now pahah, it's just so nervewracking waiting! I've got two other interviews and an acknowledgement but had nothing from northumbria and teeside so a bit nervous. But at least I don't have a rejection like you said, I mean I know my brother (it was for medicine so a little different but still) didn't hear anything at all until Feb and he applied in October and he got two offers in the end...it's just a waiting game I guess! Just frustrating when people in my college doing non NHS or non interview courses get offers back hours after they send off their applications:/
Reply 5
Original post by Alexp44
I have an interview at Northumbria on the 21st Jan.
It took about 2 weeks for me to get an invite from them and I sent my UCAS off on the 11th Nov. No acknowledgement of the application at all. Other people on my access course applied the same time as me and have heard nothing.
As our lecturers keep saying "no news is good news"

Hello, congrats on your interview at Northumbria :smile: just wondering what the interview was like? And was it similar to the Teesside one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending