The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
The second one went off about 3/4 weeks ago. I did email them to check that they received my second application and they got back to me today saying they have. Fingers crossed I will hear back soon. Just hate waiting haha. :confused:
Reply 621
Well done thats great! Thank you
My application still hasn't been approved even though I finished my part since the 18th of Nov. :sad:
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Is everyone still going to Manchester tomorrow? I just received a message off the uni before stating that we can rearrange due to expected adverse weather conditions
Reply 625
Original post by nesca89
Is everyone still going to Manchester tomorrow? I just received a message off the uni before stating that we can rearrange due to expected adverse weather conditions

I'm still going as I live in Manchester. I'm sure a lot of people will rearrange though as train delays are expected.:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by grosef
I'm still going as I live in Manchester. I'm sure a lot of people will rearrange though as train delays are expected.:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's lucky for you! I hope I don't have to rearrange as I just want to get it out the way
Reply 627
Original post by cforcoldplay
My application still hasn't been approved even though I finished my part since the 18th of Nov. :sad:

I'm sure you will hear back soon! Good luck 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who is going to MMU tomorrow? So nervous!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 629
Is anybody else feeling reallllly nervous for tomorrow at Manchester? Good luck everybody x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 630
Original post by nesca89
Oh that's lucky for you! I hope I don't have to rearrange as I just want to get it out the way

Definitely! I think transport will be fine tomorrow anyway, you know what the news is like- they hype up every weather that never comes.. best of luck and see you tomorrow hopefully :smile:x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck for everyone going to Manchester! Fingers crossed you don't have any transport problems, but looks like it's only going to be bad in Scotland

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 632
Hi everyone, Iv been stalking this thread for ages now so thought it was about time I joined in! :smile:
Good luck to everyone who has interviews tomorrow!!
I have an interview for Newcastle on 17th Dec....Newcastle is my only option as I have 5 year old boy and need family around me for support with course so all my eggs are in on basket!! Eeeek! x
Original post by Clivia
I'm sure you will hear back soon! Good luck 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really hoping so too thank you 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 634
Original post by JFNX
Hi everyone, Iv been stalking this thread for ages now so thought it was about time I joined in! :smile:
I have an interview for Newcastle on 17th Dec....Newcastle is my only option as I have 5 year old boy and need family around me for support with course so all my eggs are in on basket!! Eeeek! x

Well done! I hope you smash it, best of luck!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JFNX

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with Newcastle, im sure you'll be absolutely fine! :smile:
Original post by grosef
Definitely! I think transport will be fine tomorrow anyway, you know what the news is like- they hype up every weather that never comes.. best of luck and see you tomorrow hopefully :smile:x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I agree, the news is silly haha. Because my train is fine anyway and I'm standing waiting for it and I can barely feel any wind lol
Original post by nesca89
Yes I agree, the news is silly haha. Because my train is fine anyway and I'm standing waiting for it and I can barely feel any wind lol

Glad it's fine in Manchester - different story up in Glasgow D:
Good luck with your interviews! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Butterfly9595
Glad it's fine in Manchester - different story up in Glasgow D:
Good luck with your interviews! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I can imagine, I used to live up in Glasgow, I remember it being quite fiesty! Haha
An unsuccessful from DMU:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest