The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Well done everyone on getting your interviews and offers! I have a interview tomorrow at Surrey and I'm very nervous :colondollar:
Reply 4321
Original post by laurensmiley97
Oh right :smile: when is it anyway?
february 4th...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4322
Original post by vetwannabe16
Well done everyone on getting your interviews and offers! I have a interview tomorrow at Surrey and I'm very nervous :colondollar:
Goood luuuuckk!!!!!!!
Original post by VetMed
Goood luuuuckk!!!!!!!

thank you!
Edinburgh interview tomorrow and I am really nervous now! :s-smilie: I am looking forward to it of course but it does feel as though there is a wasp nest in my stomach currently :tongue:
Reply 4325
Original post by CanineVet
Edinburgh interview tomorrow and I am really nervous now! :s-smilie: I am looking forward to it of course but it does feel as though there is a wasp nest in my stomach currently :tongue:
Best of Luck ... Youll do just fine! Just relax and be yourself (hahah i would be freaking out as well tho.... )try and get some sleep as well ...
Nottingham interview! :biggrin:
Only waiting for surrey now
Anyone else get one for feb.28?
Congrats and good luck to all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by VetMed
Nottingham Interview :smile:

Congrats!
I'm applying from Germany too, but I'm not a graduate.
Good luck on your interviews :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4328
Original post by ShellySpielberg
Congrats! I'm applying from Germany too, but I'm not a graduate. Good luck on your interviews :smile: Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you ! ... well its the only one i have so far ... good luck on yours too... :smile:
Original post by chaarlotte
I had really long hair for my interviews and I hate tying it up more than anything so I just left it. I think as long as you don't constantly touch your hair it'll be ok :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Angry cucumber
You'll be required to have your hair tied up often at vet school, I'd probably advise you to tie it back, largely as it will get in your way if you have anything practical to do

Original post by alwaysalex
I wore mine half-up for my interview today. It kept it out of my face and looked neat, without having to tie it all up (which can actually look quite informal sometimes).

Thanks guys :tongue: I'm toying with the idea of getting it cut finally (would be the first time I'll have it properly done in eight years!). I'm probably making a gigantic fuss over nothing though :lol:

Original post by CanineVet

BEST OF LUCK DUDE!!!! :woo: :woo: . Seriously you're gonna be awesome, you're sosososo dedicated so go and prove it to them :wink: I'll be rooting for you! :h:
Any home students heard from Nottingham?
Has anyone not heard anything yet? Either rejection or interviews?
Original post by mollyvet
Same! I have a feeling we're either all going to sit there like absolute plums and say nothing or there'll be eight people vying for control...but yeah shouldn't be too awful, I'm dreading the "dispensing" station to be honest! I am, yeah, I live on the Welsh borders so it's about a five-hour drive. Lucky you being in London! Well jel :wink:

I agree, I'm not sure which would be worse! What are you expecting from the dispensing station - I was thinking calculations? I hope the drive down is alright, best of luck for tomorrow and if I bump into you then my name is Eleanor Evans :smile:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
STG this is this most pathetic question I'm gonna ask on here, but...

You're not alone with the pathetic questions haha I've been wondering what we do with our coats and bags? I know it sounds silly but I really don't want to have to drag them around from station to station (I'm going on my own) and it doesn't look very smart:p:$
Original post by Anneliess
Any home students heard from Nottingham?

Last year they came in the post to home/uk students .... So expect a flurry tomorrow. Btw... I didn't get invited to notts last year but that's what others on this forum said. Hoping for an invite for this year.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by EllyAylwen
You're not alone with the pathetic questions haha I've been wondering what we do with our coats and bags? I know it sounds silly but I really don't want to have to drag them around from station to station (I'm going on my own) and it doesn't look very smart:p:$

You take them with you :smile:
Original post by harrii_walker

Hiya I hadn't heard anything but then I got a rejection from Bristol (sad face) but heard diddly squat from the others I've applied to: nottingham, RVC and Surrey :smile:
Original post by EllyAylwen
I agree, I'm not sure which would be worse! What are you expecting from the dispensing station - I was thinking calculations? I hope the drive down is alright, best of luck for tomorrow and if I bump into you then my name is Eleanor Evans :smile:

I'm expecting calculations too, to be honest! I'm just not very good at maths under pressure..I'm sure it will be fine! Thank you, hope your journey in is okay as well! I'm Molly (as evidenced by my username), I'll certainly keep an eye out! Good luck!
Original post by mollyvet
I'm expecting calculations too, to be honest! I'm just not very good at maths under pressure..I'm sure it will be fine! Thank you, hope your journey in is okay as well! I'm Molly (as evidenced by my username), I'll certainly keep an eye out! Good luck!

What time are you guys tomorrow? I'm at 9 15!
Original post by harrii_walker

Not a sausage! I've applied to Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh and Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending