The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Adult Nursing Sept 15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tracyann78
That's not too bad at all :smile: are you going to the applicant day next year? x

What's the applicant day? I've not heard anything about it but maybe because I've not accepted my offer yet :/ xx
Liverpool
Reply 21
Original post by penguin268693
How long did it take for them to get back to you? I had my interview at LJMU yesterday x

Ooh good luck :smile: took two working days for me. I had mine on the Friday and I found out on the Tuesday x
Original post by jeup1
Ooh good luck :smile: took two working days for me. I had mine on the Friday and I found out on the Tuesday x

Thank you, the waiting is driving me so crazy haha
I forgot to mention the Francis Report and I was so nervous that I spoke really really fast (I think it was a disaster) I really really like LJMU as well :frown: xx
Reply 23
Original post by jeup1
What's the applicant day? I've not heard anything about it but maybe because I've not accepted my offer yet :/ xx

Hiya Jen
The applicant day is just another invitation to look around, meet with your tutors. More in depth than an open day , so you can get a real feel for the place. I couldn't really take it in on the interview day because I was so nervous, but I really can take a look now. I really want to have a proper look at the timetable etc. I think they said they send out the invitation between feb-may. :smile:
Reply 24
Hiya Jen
The applicant day is just another invitation to look around, meet with your tutors. More in depth than an open day , so you can get a real feel for the place. I couldn't really take it in on the interview day because I was so nervous, but I really can take a look now. I really want to have a proper look at the timetable etc. I think they said they send out the invitation between feb-may. :smile:

Sounds good, I will more than likely go then :smile: xx
Reply 25
Hiya guys I'm so jealous I think I would cry if I get an unconditional, how long after your interview until they got back to you !?
Reply 26
Doesn't matter I've been made an offer !!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LPS24

Posted from TSR Mobile

For LJMU? When was your interview
Well done !!! X
Reply 28
Original post by LPS24

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :smile: x
Reply 29
Original post by LPS24

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done ! How long did it take for them to get back to you
I'm starting to think that I haven't got into LJMU because people on my inteview day have been made offers already and I've heard NOTHING!! :frown:
I'm so sad because I really really want to go to LJMU to do Nursing :frown:
Reply 31
Original post by LPS24

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations :smile: LJMU do seem to be notoriously quick. But don't give up hope xx
Reply 32
Congratulations :smile: LJMU do seem to be notoriously quick. But don't give up hope xx

I had my interview on Monday and some people have received offers . I've heard nothing :frown:
Reply 33
Original post by LIIAM
I had my interview on Monday and some people have received offers . I've heard nothing :frown:

When I went for my interview I received an offer the day after, but I know someone who was also at the same interview received an offer 2 weeks after me...:smile: Let us know when you hear :smile:
Reply 34
When I went for my interview I received an offer the day after, but I know someone who was also at the same interview received an offer 2 weeks after me...:smile: Let us know when you hear :smile:

Ah that makes me feel a bit better ! Thanks , will do
I'm starting to think that I haven't got into LJMU because people on my inteview day have been made offers already and I've heard NOTHING!! :frown:
I'm so sad because I really really want to go to LJMU to do Nursing :frown:

I applied for mental health but am in the same situation, had my interview on november 26th and no news yet :frown:
Original post by claireestelle
I applied for mental health but am in the same situation, had my interview on november 26th and no news yet :frown:

Oh dear :frown: have you heard anything yet?
Oh dear :frown: have you heard anything yet?

Nothing still, i know their term finished last week so doubt anyone will be in admissions till after christmas now. Guess we ll both have to hang in there, no news could mean good news after all
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 38
I've accepted my offer so excited :biggrin: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by jeup1
I've accepted my offer so excited :biggrin: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

So pleased for you, exciting times :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending