Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EmilyC96
I haven't heard of anyone with offers yet

Hiya,
I had my group interview for adult nursing at Bradford on 26th November and got an offer a week after. So now is probably a good time to check portals/email accounts every few days or so, as they're clearly starting to process offers.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone, good luck :-)
(edited 9 years ago)
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
[QUOTE="Revebjelle;52151563"]

Hiya,
I had my group interview for adult nursing at Bradford on 26th November and got an offer a week after. So now is probably a good time to check portals/email accounts every few days or so, as they're clearly starting to process offers.

Aah okay. That's when I had mine too but for children's :smile: just waiting on an offer hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="EmilyC96;52152491"]
Original post by Revebjelle

Aah okay. That's when I had mine too but for children's :smile: just waiting on an offer hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm trying to work out whether we spoke beforehand - I'm thinking we did. Am really hopeful for you :-) let us know x
[QUOTE="Revebjelle;52152637"]

I'm trying to work out whether we spoke beforehand - I'm thinking we did. Am really hopeful for you :-) let us know x

We'll done to you :smile: hopefully I hear back soon haha x
[QUOTE="bethellenx;52152763"]

We'll done to you :smile: hopefully I hear back soon haha x

Thanks :-) I seem to remember speaking with you beforehand when we sat in the cafe at the top of the steps - I commented on how nice your top was? I thought you came across really well, confident and professional, so here's hoping x
[QUOTE="Revebjelle;52151563"]

Hiya,

Am still waiting to hear back from Bradford, what sort of questions did they ask you ? Can I maybe email you ?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="kadija_begum;52152889"]

Am still waiting to hear back from Bradford, what sort of questions did they ask you ? Can I maybe email you ?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

hiya :-)
Hope you hear back really soon! Do you mean you're waiting to get an interview, or a place offer?
I'm not sure we are allowed to talk precisely about the Qs asked, what with them still interviewing, but the advice they gave at the open day was spot on - to read 'Getting Into Nursing' by Karen Elcock. The invitation to interview email mentions what topics to swot up on, so you get a heads up. Other than that, to smile, focus on your breathing and make lots of eye contact. They are lovely people. All the best, I really hope you get on x
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
did you need to provide qualification/certificates before they invited you for an interview?
Reply 28
Hello,

Well done for getting urself a place .. I have also applied just last week to bradford for adult nursing .. So I'm jus wondering how long they will respond to me. :-/

How long did they get bk to u after
I had my interview for children's nursing yesterday, hopefully I done good enough....just to wait now :frown:
Original post by miaallan
did you need to provide qualification/certificates before they invited you for an interview?

No, they asked to see certificates after the interview. After checking their validity, the offer was then made.
Reply 31
Hi has anyone got an interview for adult nursing 7th January at 8:45?

:smile:
Hey, does anyone know when we hear back after an interview?...is it about march time - for children's nursing!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anyone here gotten offered a place for adult nursing yet? I am still waiting and I had my interview on the 16th December - the wait is too long
Original post by samina_ay
has anyone here gotten offered a place for adult nursing yet? I am still waiting and I had my interview on the 16th December - the wait is too long

Hey there, my interview was on the 16th but for children's nursing and in still waiting too! It seems like people are getting offers now too :frown: what time was your interview?
Mine was in November and iv not heard back either! One of my friends has an offer and a girl I got talking to on the day has an offer so I'm guessing I'm on the 'maybe' list :smile: which is better than a rejection!
Original post by bethellenx
Mine was in November and iv not heard back either! One of my friends has an offer and a girl I got talking to on the day has an offer so I'm guessing I'm on the 'maybe' list :smile: which is better than a rejection!

Its a lot better than a rejection but with this being the 2nd time applying the waiting always puts me on edge haha :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's my second time applying too :smile: feeling pretty confident though! Good luck to you :smile:
Original post by bethellenx
It's my second time applying too :smile: feeling pretty confident though! Good luck to you :smile:

Its a nightmare isn't it? Haha! I feel much more confident this year! Have more experience and stuff etc. What are you applying for adult or child? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samina_ay

Hey I received my reply about a week ago n my interview was beg Jan :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending