The Student Room Group

Exeter medical school applicants 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dr. Django
(Apart from Bristol who use it for 80% of their application :tongue: )

I was referring to the Bmat unis :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HiimAffie
I was referring to the Bmat unis :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LEAAAAAAVE IT :tongue: fair enough!!
Arrived in Exeter for my interview tomorrow. Managed to find pretty much the cheapest hotel in this place so all is good.

Good luck to everyone who has interviews coming up and congrats to those who have done theirs
Original post by 123456789012
The interviewers were messed up! One was looking friendly and helpful initially, but then gradually became uninterested after some while, another was looking at me very seriously throughout the interview and the third one was making a sad face! I panicked and gave some non-relevant and some slightly stupid answers. :frown:

Me too, me too... I think I just changed every question to something I would be comfortable talking about :s-smilie:. And one of the interviewers kept looking at me like I was the naive soul who thought she had a chance... Ah well..
Reply 1084
Arrived in Exeter for my interview tomorrow. Managed to find pretty much the cheapest hotel in this place so all is good.

Good luck to everyone who has interviews coming up and congrats to those who have done theirs

How much?
Does anyone knew what time we have to get to the university at tomorrow morning?? For people with interviews
Pleaseee can someone reply I can't find the email
Original post by Annie-May

Unfortunately my interview is on the afternoon so I can't give any 100% accurate advice, however, a graduate who is in the morning sessions of interviews next week said they have to be there for 8:15, so I imagine it's the same for you.
That looks about right too as for the afternoon session we all have to be there for 12:15.

If I were you I'd get there 7:30-8 as it's pretty damn unlikely sign in will be any earlier than that. Best to play it safe in my opinion, but yeah, if you are morning session I reckon it's 8:15. It's better to look super keen and have to wait an hour than to miss your interview!!

( good luck tomorrow, I hope you can clarify time for peace of mind!6
Original post by Ahwab
How much?

I think it was £37, and I only booked on the weekend so not bad.

+ full English breakfast :tongue:

It was the cheapest available on booking.com anyway! :tongue:
Have had my interview. The panel were lovely (in my case); very smiley and encouraging despite asking hard questions. Also, if you're a lad wear a suit, everyone was looking ultra smart..
Original post by Annie-May

We have to be there by 8:15 :smile:
any international students got offers ???
Original post by TestGanker
Have had my interview. The panel were lovely (in my case); very smiley and encouraging despite asking hard questions. Also, if you're a lad wear a suit, everyone was looking ultra smart..

I'm going to have the same problem as last year - it's going to be freezing cold and soaking wet and it's going to be 'do I dress for the ice and snow' vs 'do I dress for an interview'. Last year, it was that storm that shut all the trains off down South, I got stuck inbetween Exeter and Taunton for about 6 hours - finally got home after my 6 o'clock train left Exeter St D... at 4.30am.

I'm going to bring a few changes this time, I reckon.
Original post by Clubba
We have to be there by 8:15 :smile:

Thank you so much!
Unfortunately my interview is on the afternoon so I can't give any 100% accurate advice, however, a graduate who is in the morning sessions of interviews next week said they have to be there for 8:15, so I imagine it's the same for you.
That looks about right too as for the afternoon session we all have to be there for 12:15.

If I were you I'd get there 7:30-8 as it's pretty damn unlikely sign in will be any earlier than that. Best to play it safe in my opinion, but yeah, if you are morning session I reckon it's 8:15. It's better to look super keen and have to wait an hour than to miss your interview!!

( good luck tomorrow, I hope you can clarify time for peace of mind!6

Thank you so much. Good luck for yours too
My interviews not till like 12, do you reckon il be allowed to just quietly read my notes between 8:15 when I arrive and 12??
Reply 1096
I think it was £37, and I only booked on the weekend so not bad.

+ full English breakfast :tongue:

It was the cheapest available on *******.com anyway! :tongue:

Your not paid to advertise lol
But yh that's damn good deal

Uea want £50 for a student like accommodation in broad view I think
Had my interview today, don't worry guys, the panel were super friendly. Interesting that I was told only 320 interviews are taking place now and possibly an extra 50 in February. Seems like Exeter don't want to interview too many candidates this year. All the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1098
Original post by Jaska
Had my interview today, don't worry guys, the panel were super friendly. Interesting that I was told only 320 interviews are taking place now and possibly an extra 50 in February. Seems like Exeter don't want to interview too many candidates this year. All the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks
Repped
Original post by Jaska

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have they handed them all out for December? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending