Visit website
Original post by Shanbon
What are you planning on studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Accounting and Finance
Reply 142
Original post by mollhux713
Accounting and Finance

I'm planning on Business Law, what accommodation are you planning on staying at?
Original post by Shanbon
I'm planning on Business Law, what accommodation are you planning on staying at?

Idek, ive looked at a few but i cant remember! What about you? & is it your firm or insurance? Its my insurance :smile:
Reply 144
Original post by mollhux713
Idek, ive looked at a few but i cant remember! What about you? & is it your firm or insurance? Its my insurance :smile:

I love Gill Street South and Byron! NTU is my firm, I just want September to hurry up!
Anyone here applied for Biological Sciences?
Original post by kirsty953
Anyone here applied for Biological Sciences?

Yeah I did, got my offer earlier today.

What about you?
Reply 147
How long did u wait for an offer to come thru....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebells60
How long did u wait for an offer to come thru....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Assuming you're talking to me :smile:

I sent my application off on the 1st December

So like a week before I got my offer, they never sent me an acknowledgement email like other universities though. So if you haven't had an email like that I wouldn't worry about it.
Reply 149
Great thanks. I sent mine off on Friday and haven't received an acknowledgement email from them yet or two others but have from my other two. So if they just send an offer and no hello then that's fine...lol

The not knowing is horrendous...especially Not acknowledging you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebells60
Great thanks. I sent mine off on Friday and haven't received an acknowledgement email from them yet or two others but have from my other two. So if they just send an offer and no hello then that's fine...lol

The not knowing is horrendous...especially Not acknowledging you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You think that's horrendous, I had an interview two weeks ago and won't hear back til may!!
Original post by jc20
Fashion Communication & Promotion, what about you? Wow, I'm still undecided which one (NTU or leeds) to put as my firm, I'm only allowed one as I already have my AAB grades and on a gap year atm :smile:

Ooh well done :smile: which course at leeds is it? Both are really good I am applying to both for fashion too and its so tricky to decide!
Reply 152
guys so is it true that gill street south doesnt have a lift and no gym? :frown:
Reply 153
Really may....why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by verityhembrow
I've got an offer for Psychology and Criminology :-) any one else??

I might be doing psychology with criminology just waiting for my college to send off my ucas, how soon did you get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 155
Original post by bronteoneill
Ooh well done :smile: which course at leeds is it? Both are really good I am applying to both for fashion too and its so tricky to decide!

The fashion marketing at Leeds! Applied for 2 courses at NTU (FCP and FMB). :smile: What's your choices?
Original post by Student20142014
Yeah I did, got my offer earlier today.

What about you?

Congratulations! I'm waiting for my tutors to send the application off. I asked about it today and was told it should be sent tomorrow.
Congratulations! I'm waiting for my tutors to send the application off. I asked about it today and was told it should be sent tomorrow.

Ahh okay, well good luck.

Where else are you applying?
Original post by Student20142014
Ahh okay, well good luck.

Where else are you applying?

Derby, Coventry, Wolverhampton, and Bedfordshire.

What about you?
Derby, Coventry, Wolverhampton, and Bedfordshire.

What about you?

Queen Mary, London
Reading
Kent
Nottingham Trent
Oxford Brookes

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending