The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

With regard to the second question on the UBS application form, I'm a bit confused considering i don't recall choosing a business area?

The question: Why did you choose the specific business areas to which you applied? Why do you think you will succeed in this area?

Thanks!
Original post by siddyt1234
Hi,

With regard to the second question on the UBS application form, I'm a bit confused considering i don't recall choosing a business area?

The question: Why did you choose the specific business areas to which you applied? Why do you think you will succeed in this area?

Thanks!

Just pick a business area you like and write about it, it's because all the apps are the same from SW to grad level
Original post by President M.E.
Just pick a business area you like and write about it, it's because all the apps are the same from SW to grad level

Thanks, if u don't mind me asking which one did you choose? CCS looks promising.
Original post by siddyt1234
Thanks, if u don't mind me asking which one did you choose? CCS looks promising.

CCS :smile:
Interview with Nomura done today, and offer from BoAML! ^^
Did anyone chose Global Investment Research with GS?
Original post by Purple_fox

Congrats! When did you apply for Nomura and for what division?

PM me your FB. There's a FB group for BAML offer holders.
Reply 2487
Original post by Purple_fox

Ah, I wish Nomura would get back to me. When did you apply?
Passed HSBC test benchmark. Anyone had interview invites yet?
Original post by IB Fanboy
Did anyone chose Global Investment Research with GS?

was really stuck with gir or ibd, went with latter
Reply 2490
Anyone know how much GS pay on their SW?
Original post by CD315
Ah, I wish Nomura would get back to me. When did you apply?

I applied to the women's immersion program at around the beginning of November :smile: they just started interviews so don't worry.
Original post by CD315
Anyone know how much GS pay on their SW?

I think it's £400 per week. So £800 in total.
Reply 2493
Original post by limpan142
I think it's £400 per week. So £800 in total.

Damn..
Original post by welcometoib
was really stuck with gir or ibd, went with latter

I am still stuck after some introspection. To be honest, I understand more about IBD's functions as I talked to more people from that division - mind if I ask you what makes you inclined to choose IBD?
I am still stuck after some introspection. To be honest, I understand more about IBD's functions as I talked to more people from that division - mind if I ask you what makes you inclined to choose IBD?

beaware that GIR headcount is far less than GIR.
Original post by liarpoker
beaware that GIR headcount is far less than GIR.

Did you meant that GIR headcount > IBD or IBD headcount > GIR?
Did you meant that GIR headcount > IBD or IBD headcount > GIR?

yeah IBD has more space.

what liarpoker wrote was my main reason. Second one was i thought if any firm will properly ground us with knowledge of ibd, its two weeks at gs
ANYONE with Cs hr email? Three months, need to email

Latest

Trending

Trending